Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

iron man movie game

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 xmenstorm1

xmenstorm1

Cardassian

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:16 AM

#2 xmenstorm1

xmenstorm1

Cardassian

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

has anyone got the ironman video game yet?????

is it anygood doo tell!!!

#3 xmenstorm1

xmenstorm1

Cardassian

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

well i bought the ironman game yesterday and went on it once on hard for 30 mins and got to the last level its sh*t, its nothing like the pictures above aspetially for the ps2.

ps2 games use to be so good now they are making them more and more rubbish just to make you buy the new consoles, well im not this game wasnt bad but its nothing like on the back of the box or the adverts sad.gif im pretty disapointed its like they havent even tryed with this game at all, its way too easy and im no good on these games and it was almost done in half an hour sad.gif.

this is almost as bad as the shock i got when i bough the rise of the silver surfer game for ps2, it was really rubbish the pictures on the box were x box game shots and the whole game was about the skrull and in a mine with a load of lifts, WFT, nothing like the film and rubbish ultimate alliance graphics poor sad.gif.

the ironman game was built up too much very disapointed sad.gif

what do you guys think???????

#4 tarot

tarot

Boba Fett

• Moderators
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:23 PM

i think it great control need some getting used to but the graphic are fantastic. of course i have the ps3 so that might help. Plus it the first ever game of Iron Man.

#5 ironbanshee

ironbanshee

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:26 PM

u got the ps3! lucky!

#6 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:03 PM

i got the game too for my ps3 and i have to say that it is crap. all the fly modes are ok but sometimes you cant fallow or the game doesnt do what it is intended to. the storys arent even in it. i finished the game after 2 hours. as i thought, sega cant manage a game like this, not as activision did. i wont buy the hulk because i was to much dissapointed with ironman. i have past the day of kid games. there was nothing special to do in it except run, fly, shoot. nothing special here. i will sell it as soon as i get a chance.

#7 Jboy757

Jboy757

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:20 AM

For what the game is, its good.. its the 1st iron man game since what super nintendo or something, my only complaints are.. they could of built up boss fights alot more and could of had better reaction controls ie spider-man 3 but. in the end i give the game a 7 , i feel if they make another one for the iron man 2 game it will be alot better.. just like the spider-man games.

oh I have it for ps3.

Also can't wait for MUA:2

#8 tarot

tarot

Boba Fett

• Moderators
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

yeah but MUA will be done by activision and we won't be sure that some of the characters will be in it cuase seag has the liscense.

#9 Jboy757

Jboy757

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:01 AM

o yeah.. didnt think of that, but you never know maybe they can come to a agree ment and make some chars downloadable content-shruggs- it bums me how for ps3 MUA i cant get venom cyclops hulk and hawkeye.. darn.

#10 xmenstorm1

xmenstorm1

Cardassian

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:52 AM

i hope they start making marvel ultimate alliance games like this ironman game.

im sick of god view rubbish levels and crap graphics , rubbish powers graphics, and little circles around the characters.

i wanna see the ultimate alliance game closer view and the camara angle from behind the character not looking at them 2 miles up.

#11 tarot

tarot

Boba Fett

• Moderators
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

what are you talking bout what make MUA great is not the graphic is they fact that there is a universe full of villains and hero to play as. nothing more. the four character based thing is great and the chracters look like there supposed to.

Now if they were to make a game based entirely on the Avengers that would be great. Mighty Avengers. i like the sound of that.

#12 Jboy757

Jboy757

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

I see both points, yeah having a over the shoulder to MUA would be cool but wouldnt work well at all it would mess games up exspecially if they were online. that close to your char while trying to do one of the super moves if not the xtreme move would me your camera would have to do a quick pan out and look to your chair(least thats how I feel it would do.) no do that times three more chars.. that close with nice graphics and partical effects.. and some online games would get kicked.. i feel thats why they have the cam pan so far away anyhow.. i mean you have seen the game slow down even with it set the way it is.

But it would be nice if they could pull it off.. if they did and I'm trying not to hate it would be for PS3 blue Ray does wonders and can hold way way more.

#13 Darth Vehmic

Darth Vehmic

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:35 AM

I rented the game on my Xbox 360 and I absolutely love it, but I feel like the game's missing a lot. For instance, a co-op mode unlocked after beating the game once would be awesome especially if you could use any armor you unlocked throughout the game in co-op. Another fun feature would be buying extra Iron Man suits on the Xbox live marketplace or what ever PS3 owners have, or just being able to build a suit from scratch and customizing is, thus adding a bit more of a role playing element than is already there.

#14 VenomFan

VenomFan

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:27 AM

This game looks fun! More fun than the new Hulk game i have to say.

#15 blacksuitredsuit

blacksuitredsuit

Andorian

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (VenomFan @ Jun 24 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This game looks fun! More fun than the new Hulk game i have to say.

I think the Hulk Game is Way better i have it for the Wii.

#16 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

My Friend said he didnt like this game. He played it on a WII.

Dont know if that makes a diffrence?

#17 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:43 AM

looks great but i want it for Christmas and i have the ps2 but sometimes on the ps2 its good!!!!!

#18 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (MARVELFAN @ Dec 14 2008, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks great but i want it for Christmas and i have the ps2 but sometimes on the ps2 its good!!!!!

IDK. The other guy said it wasnt. I might rent it for my 360 elite.

#19 ToBeLoved

ToBeLoved

Imperial Officer

• Members
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (xmenstorm1 @ May 4 2008, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i bought the ironman game yesterday and went on it once on hard for 30 mins and got to the last level its sh*t, its nothing like the pictures above aspetially for the ps2.

ps2 games use to be so good now they are making them more and more rubbish just to make you buy the new consoles, well im not this game wasnt bad but its nothing like on the back of the box or the adverts :( im pretty disapointed its like they havent even tryed with this game at all, its way too easy and im no good on these games and it was almost done in half an hour :(.

this is almost as bad as the shock i got when i bough the rise of the silver surfer game for ps2, it was really rubbish the pictures on the box were x box game shots and the whole game was about the skrull and in a mine with a load of lifts, WFT, nothing like the film and rubbish ultimate alliance graphics poor :(.

the ironman game was built up too much very disapointed :(

what do you guys think???????

They made great PS2 games, it's just that games based on movies don't usually make a good video game, sure Incredible Hulk was decent but it's almost the same as Hulk Ultimate Destruction with better graphics. Graphics vary on which game you are playing.

but i loved my ps2 which was the reason i got a PS3 now.

EDIT- I just downloaded a free Iron Man demo off of the ps store and the controls for the game are bad, the graphics weren't horrible but they weren't perfect either.

#20 Pedrozd

Pedrozd

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:14 PM

nice graphics good game , for being the first iron man game

#21 alexisj

alexisj

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:16 AM

You know what guys..
Seeing that iron man movie game..
That's more cinematic than the movie itself seen on theaters.

#22 jani456

jani456

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:35 AM

Its Nice Game Graphics Are Fantastic

#23 resident73

resident73

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:06 AM

any thoughts on the next iron man 2 game?

#24 axelvts

axelvts

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:34 PM

well I've played ironman 2 on ps3 & its fairly fun but lvl 1 was a pain becuase so many small enamys & hiden doors.

#25 mikelmraz

mikelmraz

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

nice pics ... the game must be good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us