Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Your Ultimate Wish List

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BILLIUM

BILLIUM

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

The Ultimate line of comics has been going strong for years now, but there are still so many characters that need Ultimatized. Who or what would you like to see Ultimatized?

#2 DeDzBRACKADOOM

DeDzBRACKADOOM

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

I only follow Ultimate X-Men...and I've only been following it since the debut of Ultimate Cable. I've also got the Deadpool storyline from Ultimate Spiderman. Those were really my two top picks. I also dug the debut of Ultimate Alpha Flight (Vindicator, Sasquatch, Jubliee, Aurora, Sunfire) in the last issue of Ultimate X-Men. If my list of characters have already had Ultimate debuts, don't yell at me.

Teams/Groups
Great Lakes Avengers/X-Men (aka Lightning Rods)
Thunderbolts
Hellfire Club

Individuals
Sauron
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Abomination
Quake (Daisy Johnson...she never really took the name Quake, but meh)
Sentry

#3 Opticon

Opticon

Guy on Fire

• Members
  • 7,244 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (DeDzBRACKADOOM @ Jun 2 2008, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only follow Ultimate X-Men...and I've only been following it since the debut of Ultimate Cable. I've also got the Deadpool storyline from Ultimate Spiderman. Those were really my two top picks. I also dug the debut of Ultimate Alpha Flight (Vindicator, Sasquatch, Jubliee, Aurora, Sunfire) in the last issue of Ultimate X-Men. If my list of characters have already had Ultimate debuts, don't yell at me.

Teams/Groups
Thunderbolts
Hellfire Club

Individuals
Sauron
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Abomination
Sentry

Hellfire Club has been done a little ways back in Ultimate X-men, and Abomination was tackled in Ultimates II. (not yelling, heh tongue.gif)

#4 DeDzBRACKADOOM

DeDzBRACKADOOM

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Opticon @ Jun 9 2008, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hellfire Club has been done a little ways back in Ultimate X-men, and Abomination was tackled in Ultimates II. (not yelling, heh tongue.gif )

Ah, I still have to pick up trades of everything between Return to Weapon X and the Cable storyline. As well as the 2nd volume of Ultimates and volumes 1 and 2 of Ultimates II.

I'm excited about Ultimatum. I'm just hoping Ultimate X-Men doesn't get axed.

#5 Starfyre

Starfyre

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (DeDzBRACKADOOM @ Jun 2 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teams/Groups
Thunderbolts
Hellfire Club

Individuals
Sauron
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Abomination
Sentry

They already Ultimized Luke Cage & Iron Fist. Cage in Ultimates Vol 2, Iron Fist in Ultimate Spider-Man #1/2. Later, he appeared in the Warriors story-arc (issues #79-85).

#6 PolarisMistressofMagnetism

PolarisMistressofMagnetism

Cardassian

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:54 PM

Ms. Marvel

#7 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

hmm cap hmmm ultiate lizard green goblin

#8 VenomFan

VenomFan

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:50 PM

How about Toxin and the rest of the symbiotes.

#9 MARVELFANCLUB

MARVELFANCLUB

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:34 PM

YEah!

#10 awesome6

awesome6

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

Hell fire and iron fist needs to be there as the ultimate's. They are the best out of all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us