Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Spectacular Spider-man Series 1 Review

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 tarot

tarot

Venom

• Moderators
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:45 PM

The series is after ending and we got to see what on offer. So why not say what you think bout the series.

Myself. I have never been so entertained by a comic book based series since the 90'S shows. All those nood to the fans of the comic and movies. They had better do a second series now that they have the main story done (vemon saga). Lots of homour and despite what is say nice animated.

MY Score 10/10

#2 boxintypex

boxintypex

Mouser

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:21 PM

yea it was in some ways better then the 90's cartoon

#3 TEMPE5T

TEMPE5T

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

I have been lucky enough to catch a few episodes and have not formed the same opinion as you, at least as far as the 10/10. Perhaps you can help put this in conext for me, could you rate the series of Spidey shows that you have seen using the same criteria:

Spider-Man - 1967 animated series (52 episodes)
Spider-Man - 1981 animated series (26 episodes)
Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - 1981 animated series (24 episodes)
Spider-Man: The Animated Series - 1994 animated series (65 episodes)
Spider-Man Unlimited - 1999 animated series (13 episodes)
Spider-Man: The New Animated Series - 2003 animated series (13 episodes)
The Spectacular Spider-Man - 2008 animated series (?? episodes)

I have not seen all of these but I am very fond of the 94 & 2003 series.

#4 mopho88

mopho88

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:47 PM

i seen them on youtube, and i grew attached to the series, so i got my bro to burn them on cd, all of seasons 1. does anyone kno when they gonna start season 2?

#5 VenomDoom

VenomDoom

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:27 AM

They did the Freen Goblin and Venom nicely done! I just wish there would be a season 2 on TV soon. I am sick of CW for kids always playing the same episodes over and over.

#6 CMoney

CMoney

Mouser

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:38 PM

In my opinion, it was pretty clearly the best and highest-quality animated anything Marvel has ever done. It is such a horrible shame that they abandoned it.

#7 jiggychoo

jiggychoo

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:08 AM

I really liked this series. I am waiting for it's next part to release. Even the game spider man is very good .

#8 MoviezAdda

MoviezAdda

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:04 AM

I liked the Spectacular Spider-man series..its just great to watch it...
Spider Man looks great and the capturing of his movements has been the best capture in a Spider man series to date. Having watched the first two episodes, I have no complaints in this department..The Spectacular Spider-Man has amazing animation, sensational action, side splitting humor, absolutely relatable drama, snappy dialogue, and, lastly, spectacular writing. Any fan of the character, or of good television wouldn't have a problem watching it..

latest bollywood movies

#9 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:55 AM

Anyone know how many episodes were in Season 1?

#10 livtar

livtar

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:40 AM

It best quality animated and lots of homour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us