Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Review: King Hulk and Skaar

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TomE

TomE

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

King Hulk: http://marvelousnews...79&itemid=11658

Skaar: http://marvelousnews...79&itemid=11657

As always, hope you like it!

#2 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:34 PM

I own both of these. King Hulk is a great figure. Some nice detail, articulation is descent. I like it.

Skaar on the other hand is o.k, but not great.

cyclops.gif profx.gif

#3 lartdog

lartdog

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

I get all new characters for my collection but I have to say I just keep passing on Skaar because it is such an ugly figure. I am going to have to break down and buy it though eventually.

#4 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:09 PM

i want em

#5 GreenLanternPrime

GreenLanternPrime

Cardassian

• Members
  • 600 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:09 PM

Great reviews! I ordered the SDCC box set and I was pleasantly surprised at King Hulk in particular. His articulation blows Face Off Hulk away. If Skaar had articulation like King Hulk he'd be one of my all time favorites. Instead, Skaar got stupid proportions and horrendous leg articulation. I expected to love Wendigo, I didn't expect She-Hulk to be so tiny compared to Hasbro's other She-Hulk. King Hulk wins "Best of the Set" for me, and I'm not really a fan of the World War Hulk storyline.

#6 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

i know there cool you should put grey hulk up

#7 aaozz9

aaozz9

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

?????

#8 Robogeek28

Robogeek28

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:29 PM

King Hulk has become my favorite Hulk figure!

Skaar on the other hand.....EWWWWWWWW....and I was EXCITED about him at first, ah well.

#9 tarot

tarot

Venom

• Moderators
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:38 PM

I have to say I really like the Skaar figure. yeah it not a character I would rush to the store for but it's a nice figure. Maybe, it's like TomE said maybe the paint is what great bout it.

as for the King Hulk, I agree with every one. I have nearly 17 Hulk (all ML/ Classics) and i have to say that this is the second best hulk i have ever seen. First obviously being FO Hulk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us