Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

DRAGONBALL Z VS MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 SerenityInFire

SerenityInFire

Andorian

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:20 PM

Carnage and Venom would merge with a super-dee-duper Saiyan and kill everyone and everything. Except Silver Surfer. He's indestructible, but still not strong enough to kill a super-dee-duper Saiyan, so it would end in a draw.

BTW, If the Super-dee-duper Saiyans controlled by Venom and Carnage were consumed by Majin Buu, it would probably cause them to split, as when Vegito was consumed it canceled out the fusion between Goku and Vegeta.

#27 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:28 AM

Wow, some of the comments here range from hilarious, funny, to down right pathetic. We will ignore the last dude who posted.\but man, Ender made DBZ actually sound interesting, if you can get past the fact that it takes 2 season for one to actually end.

But Hellion's response is carazy. Numbers 6 & 8 in his commentary made reading thsis thread worth it!!!

#28 MARVELFANCLUB

MARVELFANCLUB

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:22 AM

marvel wouuld own DBZ cus they have gods wizards gods cosmic people and stuff like that and that woulddo some damge to those guys

#29 hellion

hellion

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:24 PM

thank you big bear. i tottaly forgot i typed that out, that was like months ago.

#30 Arvachu

Arvachu

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:58 PM

I ve been a marvel fan for as long as I can remember and I only got into Dragonball when it first was brought over to America in the 90s and as much as I hate to say it there are very few marvel characters who have a chance against the DBZ cast.If you watch Dragonball you see the slow progression Goku takes from strong boy to basic demigod in dbz.He can pick up a car when hes 12 years old and can fly via his cloud until he learns to fly after the 22nd budokai. He takes gunshots till he becomes faster than bullets. so when we finally get to DBZ, Raditz already moves at near Flash speeds and He can fire blast capable of destroying a planet (Goku and PIccolo can as well Piccolo was threatening to destroy the planet in the budokai Goku won). By the time Vegeta comes in they supass pre crisis Superman something almost every marvel char but the cosmic chars. After the Vegeta fight they become so powerful that not even the cosmic chars can keep up with them.

#31 ClauseRose

ClauseRose

Romulan

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:09 AM

All DBZ is is an arms race. The more hair you have the more powerful you are. Also, if you all remember, Thor was able to keep up with Hercules' strength without his powers, so that is saying something of his strength.

#32 SP1D3RxV3N0M

SP1D3RxV3N0M

Romulan

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Arvachu @ Jul 20 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ve been a marvel fan for as long as I can remember and I only got into Dragonball when it first was brought over to America in the 90s and as much as I hate to say it there are very few marvel characters who have a chance against the DBZ cast.If you watch Dragonball you see the slow progression Goku takes from strong boy to basic demigod in dbz.He can pick up a car when hes 12 years old and can fly via his cloud until he learns to fly after the 22nd budokai. He takes gunshots till he becomes faster than bullets. so when we finally get to DBZ, Raditz already moves at near Flash speeds and He can fire blast capable of destroying a planet (Goku and PIccolo can as well Piccolo was threatening to destroy the planet in the budokai Goku won). By the time Vegeta comes in they supass pre crisis Superman something almost every marvel char but the cosmic chars. After the Vegeta fight they become so powerful that not even the cosmic chars can keep up with them.

For a semi-god, Vegeta's arm was broken by an android... hulk.gif

#33 kilk567

kilk567

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

Lets be reasonable here I have read every post here and among other sites on this subject. Yes most Marvel characters will get destroyed by DBZ guys but here is a few facts that will make DBZ characters to under powerd to leave a scratch in this fight.

Lets start with Silver Surfer since I believe he is all you will need, we will go over more as we continue:

The Silver Surfer wields the Power Cosmic, granting him superhuman strength, stamina, durability, and the ability to absorb and manipulate the universe's ambient energy for a variety of effects. The Surfer can navigate through interstellar space, dimensional barriers, and hyperspace, which he can enter to exceed the speed of light when flying on his board, and has even proven capable of time travel on several occasions.

The Surfer sustains himself by converting matter into energy; does not require food, water, air, or sleep; and can survive within nearly any known natural environment, including deep space, hyperspace, and even within black holes and stars. The Surfer can analyze and manipulate matter and energy, and molecularly restructure or animate matter at will, even transmuting elements or creating objects. He can also project energy in various forms for offensive and defensive use, including the erection of force shields, and bolts of cosmic force powerful enough to destroy entire planets and planetoids. He can utilize the Power Cosmic to augment his superhuman strength to indeterminate levels. The Surfer can heal living organisms, though he cannot raise the dead,and he has proven capable of revitalizing and evolving organic life on a planet-wide scale. He can alter the size of himself or of other matter, cast illusions, and phase through solid matter.

His senses enable him to detect objects and concentrations of energy light years away and to perceive matter and energy in subatomic detail, including life energies of living beings. The Surfer can even see through time, and with concentration he can achieve limited perception of past and future events in his general vicinity.He has demonstrated telepathic ability, including mind-reading on occasion, and has proven to be able to influence human emotion and sensation.

The Surfer's board is composed of a nearly impervious, cosmically powered silvery material that is similar to his own skin. The board is mentally linked to the Surfer and moves in response to his mental commands even when he is not in physical contact with it. The board is nigh indestructible, but on those rare occasions when it is damaged or destroyed, the Surfer is able to repair or even recreate it with little effort. The Surfer can attack opponents remotely by directing the board against them, and the board is capable of absorbing and imprisoning other beings, at least temporarily.

So now lets think about the fact he can breathe in space for one. What good is a sayian blowing up the planet if he dies when he does it? Also Shenron doesnt hold a candle to the Living tribunal so thats out and even if you come up with something that says he does, how bout The One Above All? No way any of them hold up to the Sentry who is said to have the power of 10 million exploding suns. And his power is not limited to any one capability, nor to only his concious mind. His powers are also said to be virtually limitless. (Also breathe in space) I have so much more info to wreck DBZ even though I'm a huge fan of both universes. Herer is a list that would dominate DBZ:

Living Tribunal
Thanos
Professor X
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Rouge (every time they hit her she gets stronger they get weaker)
The One Above All
Eternity
Sentry (Who Iron Man's scanners have found no physical weaknesses in his body)

I have more just ask me if u still think any DBZ character would hold a candle

#34 RodimusVTS

RodimusVTS

Vortious

• Members
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:25 AM

I am a huge fan of several universes including Marvel, DC, DB/Z/GT, Transformers, and GI Joe. Though to ba honest I kind of doubt it'd be a one sided battle. Espeacially if we going w/ DBGT VS Marvel. Ok I'm not too sure about the living Tribunal but Shenron's ability to grant wishes is limited to a total of 3 now thanks to Dende (he increased it from 1 to 3 when he became earth's guardian). So no unlimited # of wishes.

Ok lets look at the heavy hitters.

DB/Z/GT
Goku: by the end of GT he has reached SS4 (true SS2) indicated by the red fur, and long black hair between the lenth of regular SS2, and 3. He can breath in space. All Sayans can as was shown on several occasions including when Goku's father Bardock flew into space to attack Frieza (though this was a very bad decision for him). His strength is not limitless however he is far stronger than 90% of the characters out there. His energy attacks are capable of destroying a planet though his sense of honor would not allow him to do so. He and the other Sayans are capable of flying at speeds that can allow for atmospheric exit.
Vegeta: Though through out DBZ he was behind Goku at every turn he finally catches up to his rival in GT reaching SS4 (true SS2). However he has 1 thing that makes him a far greater threat than Goku he has no qualms w/ destroying an entire planet as he did in the first season of DBZ while he and Napa were on their way to earth.
Piccolo: Not nearly as powerful as Goku, and Vegeta by the end of GT he is a very smart fighter and able to heal. To be honest though he wouldn't last long against the likes of Thor or even Cannonball (he beat the snot out of Gladiator)
Gohan: In DBZ he was one of the most powerful warriors but he let himself get soft and eventually becomes pretty useless in battle.
Trnks, and Goten: these 2 never reach the levels that their fathers do and are only able to reach SS3 in their fusion mode of Gotenks.
Pan: is really no threat since she never learns to go SS and is rather weak.

Marvel
Sentry: one of the greatest Marvel Heroes ever (though he's just another attempt by Marvel to copy Superman, Wonderman was the first one) He's a newer hero that I've only seen a couple of times but has truely impressed me both times both by his power and his desire not to let it loose on anyone. I believe Sentry would be a good match for Goku.
Thor: Thor would most likely go straight at Vegeta and start clobbering him w/ his hammer.
Silver Surfer: though far more than a match for Piccolo he might have trouble if Gohan, Gotenks, and Trunks join in.

The end result is that the Marvel Heroes would win eventually if for no other reason than the vast number of cosmicly powered heroes.

#35 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (kilk567 @ Aug 20 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Herer is a list that would dominate DBZ:

Living Tribunal
Thanos
Professor X
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Rouge (every time they hit her she gets stronger they get weaker)
The One Above All
Eternity
Sentry (Who Iron Man's scanners have found no physical weaknesses in his body)

I have more just ask me if u still think any DBZ character would hold a candle

You need to reassess the abilities of your chosen Marvel heroes. First, I am not convinced that you have seen a DBZ episode. Second, your choices from a Marvel are flawed, as is your spelling. Rogue? Professor X? I love the X-Men more than any other dorky, comic medium, but neither of these people would stand a chance let alone "dominate". No Saiyan needs to touch their opponent to defeat them, negating Rogue's ability and Xavier's mental abilities, though formidable, would not be powerful enough to overcome a Saiyan's mind in time(yes, Saiyans have demonstrated powerful psychic abilities). Gladiator, too? No way. He was very easily overpowered by Gabriel Summers. Neither of these two people would be able to see the Saiyan moving towards them, let alone do anything to stop them. DBZ characters have more raw ability to manipulate than any normal Marvel character. It does not take much strain from a Saiyan to destroy the entire planet (they have done so on many occasions). This very act would kill the vast majority of Marvel characters. As for our Silver Surfer argument, it is pretty good, but I do not think you have a clear understanding of a Saiyan's abilities. After seeing the damage that Radd has taken throughout the years, I do not think he would be able to withstand one Super Saiyan energy attack, let alone the Genki Dama.
Let's remove all the none-omnipotent beings from the equation, because they do not stand a chance. Thanos is out, he is not powerful enough. Sentry, though powerful, has too much psychosis to effectively employ his powers. Blackbolt was overpowered by the Hulk, for love of Pete. The omnipotent beings are the only ones who would stand a chance against the Saiyans, but this is when Saiyans shine. They oppose any foe and rise to, and then exceed, that opponent's abilities. That is what a Saiyan does. That is Goku's greatest ability. His powers are limitless. He can meet and exceed any challenger’s powers. I will say it again, I love Marvel above all others, but DBZ characters are too powerful. They can use their chi to do anything. They can create and destroy matter. They can create/destroy planets, stars, any cosmic form of matter. If a Saiyan came across someone who was channeling the Power Cosmic, e.g. Silver Surfer, the Saiyan would sense the energy source and tap into the PC and use it for themselves. They are the most powerful beings ever created by anyone in any medium. The only beings that rival them in the Marvel universe are the omnipotent beings:
The Living Tribunal
One-Above-All
The Phoenix
Eternity
Galactus
The Celestials
The Beyonder
And yet, Goku being what he is would find a way to defeat these beings. I do not think the One-Above-All has been challenged, but the others have all been challenged and they have been defeated. If they were squared off against a Saiyan, their defeat is not only possible, it is probable.
Please see my previous posts on this subject to clarify any other points of contention.

I cannot believe I got dragged into this argument, again.

#36 kilk567

kilk567

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:58 PM

I will admit my knowledge of DBZ GT is insanely lacking since I have only seen a few episodes. I still cant see some of your points though. Yes Bardok did fly through space and get wrecked by freiza and brolly flew through space as well. My attemp at Rogue's ability was a long shot i know but it would be interesting. The Living tribunal was only ever supased 2 times, Thanos with The Heart of the Universe and when Protege duplicated his powers. I cant see Galactus since the Surfer beat him. Sayians speed is ther biggest trump card in this fight since I dont know of anybody that could keep up, even Raditz could move faster then light if I remember correctly. Even nightcrawler would be caught with gokus instant transmission. But as stated in multipule DBZ shows saiyans dont have limitless powers and need to recharge (sensu beans). Blackbolt was beaten by WW Hulk but it was revealed that blackbolt was a Skrull impostor. Saiyans do shine when the odds are against them but the shear volume of beings with limitless powers would defeat them. Sentry, yes he is marvels version at superman has never been truely tested, in WW hulk he even said he knew how much power it would take to beat the Hulk but it would destroy the planet if he lost control for a second. So we still have no idea how powerul he really is. Speed is the only thing that will save the DBZ guys in my opinion. Prof X is not Babbity (speeling may be off) and it looked to me Vegeta had a hard time expelling him from his mind and I do believe Prof X is far superior and I mean far superior so how can u say they would just brush off a psychic atack from him? Also did I miss the episode of DBZ when a saiyan created a plant? Great battles would come from this but in the end marvels shear # of limitless power beings would win out I'm still convinced. Please reference your powerful psychic abilities comment from saiyans cuz all i have ever seen them do is sence powerlevels unless that was also in GT in which case I have really only seen the big fights.

#37 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:20 PM

The psychic abilities I was referencing are their powerful telekinetic abilities(freiza and goku both throw rocks at each other with their minds), they can communicate telepathically, and they control their chi through shear force of will and mental commands. They can also sense other beings and their powers. Professor X does have more refined control, but his powers are not enough to control a Saiyan long enough to overwhelm the Saiyan. Professor X has trouble entering minds of very powerful beings and he has trouble entering minds of people with super-speed abilities. He is no match. I have to go, but I will reply to your other points, tomorrow.

#38 galeharu

galeharu

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

allright I have heard enough

this arguement is pointless if not ignorant.

Marvel wins this fight, plain and simple. Why? (and I'm talking to you mister know-it-all a couple of posts up) Because one simple FACT: The saiyans ARE NOT omnipotent, or really, really powerful for that matter. For all the "teleportation" powers that everyone in this forum said that "every saiyan has" is garbage. GOKU is the only one to exibit this power and is also the ONLY ONE to exibit the power of telepathy/telikinisis and never shown the power of telikinisis (not telepathy, just so no one jumps down my throat) ever again after the fight with frieza, so I am sure Goku will never use the ability against the Marvel superheroes (though I admit could be wrong), and while I'm on that matter Goku only exibited the power to move things with his mind, but hey, they didn't exactly made that clear that he was using his mind, could have been his chi control. And about that chi, the thing that gives all the saiyans their amazing abilities, the saiyans also have the uncanny ability to DRAIN IT very fast, so fast its like every episode they run out of it. This fight, I am just about positive, won't be an exception. And the ever popular strength, "oh their strength is just collosal" please. The stength of Goku (exibited in the manga) at his normal appearance is what 40 tons? "But every super saiyan level increases this strength" yes, it does. No lie there. But the increase, even at the highest (Super saiyan 4, which isn't a super saiyan level by the way) is enough for the likes of The Sentry and The Silver Surfer (if he manipulates his cosmic energies just right) to overcome. Now the speed and flight, Ah the wild cards. I hate wild cards. Ok, the speed of saiyans is decalred to be "lightning fast". Allright, thats about the speed of light. I don't know enough heroes of the marvel roster to name a long list, but there are heroes who can move at light speeds. Like the Silver Surfer and the Sentry. And their flight is sustained by their chi, also lost when the chi is drained. And finally, I would like to see the Know-it-All name EVERY SINGLE marvel superhero. "Whats that got to do with anything?" Well I'll tell ya, there are over 200 heroes and over 200 villians in the Marvel roster with a total of OVER 400. Now take all that and shove it down all your whiney, bitchy and arguementative throats.

#39 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (galeharu @ Oct 1 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Marvel wins this fight, plain and simple. Why? (and I'm talking to you mister know-it-all a couple of posts up) Because one simple FACT: The saiyans ARE NOT omnipotent, or really, really powerful for that matter. For all the "teleportation" powers that everyone in this forum said that "every saiyan has" is garbage. GOKU is the only one to exibit this power and is also the ONLY ONE to exibit the power of telepathy/telikinisis and never shown the power of telikinisis (not telepathy, just so no one jumps down my throat) ever again after the fight with frieza, so I am sure Goku will never use the ability against the Marvel superheroes (though I admit could be wrong), and while I'm on that matter Goku only exibited the power to move things with his mind, but hey, they didn't exactly made that clear that he was using his mind, could have been his chi control. And about that chi, the thing that gives all the saiyans their amazing abilities, the saiyans also have the uncanny ability to DRAIN IT very fast, so fast its like every episode they run out of it. This fight, I am just about positive, won't be an exception. And the ever popular strength, "oh their strength is just collosal" please. The stength of Goku (exibited in the manga) at his normal appearance is what 40 tons? "But every super saiyan level increases this strength" yes, it does. No lie there. But the increase, even at the highest (Super saiyan 4, which isn't a super saiyan level by the way) is enough for the likes of The Sentry and The Silver Surfer (if he manipulates his cosmic energies just right) to overcome. Now the speed and flight, Ah the wild cards. I hate wild cards. Ok, the speed of saiyans is decalred to be "lightning fast". Allright, thats about the speed of light. I don't know enough heroes of the marvel roster to name a long list, but there are heroes who can move at light speeds. Like the Silver Surfer and the Sentry. And their flight is sustained by their chi, also lost when the chi is drained. And finally, I would like to see the Know-it-All name EVERY SINGLE marvel superhero. "Whats that got to do with anything?" Well I'll tell ya, there are over 200 heroes and over 200 villians in the Marvel roster with a total of OVER 400. Now take all that and shove it down all your whiney, bitchy and arguementative throats.

Your spelling is inspiring.

#40 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:20 AM

#41 XManAl

XManAl

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:22 PM

spidey_read_thread.gif Years ago, my college crew wondered what it would be like to have DBZ characters be used in Marvel RPG. As a result, I researched as much as I was able and compared stats and power levels based on the cartoon. I then posted the modeled stats of the characters, races, powers, and equipment, in Marvel RPG format on my site. Here's the link to my site: X-Man Al's MRPG.

Note: I also posted the stats for several Marvel races that can wipe the floor with many DBZ characters.

Let me know what you think.

#42 XManAl

XManAl

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

Wether Marvel wins or not is irrelevent. What matters is how a crossover storyline would function and a logical foundation would be to look at the various humanoid races of the MU. Marvel has some awesome races that would beat the crap out of Saiyans. Example: Rhunians who's average height is over 1 mile high! The Mekkans and the Tektons...just 1 of them would come close to killing the Thing! Don't forget the Mobians...Just 1 of their hunter/warriors was able to take out the Hulk!

Here's some points to consider though:
1) The Saiyans' greatest strength is also their greatest weakness. They have the power of Selective Adaptation. When they are fully recovered after battles that push them beyond their physical limits, the stats in which they focus increase. Unfortunately, they do reach a point where their bodies become immune to this power and get no further benefit from it.

2) The Saiyan's can Power Flare. This is seen when Vegeta powers up and all of his stats go up for a limited duration.

3) When they reach SS state, they expend vast amounts of internal energies. That's why they get tired if they maintain it for too long.

4) Goku is not the only one to exhibit Telepathy among the Saiyans. His father, Bardock was able to do it after being infused with the essence of the last king of the K'Nassans. Bardock was also able to use Precognition because of that.

5) Goku did show the power of TK but in a limited fashion. He can use it to form force fields, TK blasts, and channeled it through only a small area of his body (finger, fist, foot, etc.).

6) Goku has had Piccolo's mind and energies infused into his body in the "Lord Slug" movie. As such, he would've had access to the majority of Piccolo's powers including TK and TP.

7) Saiyans do not begin life with energy powers. As they train and develop their powers, they are able to gather, manipulate, channel, convert, and shape ambient energies for different effects. Goku just learned to do it through human training.

8) Goten, Bra, Trunks, and Gohan are not Saiyans. They are human/Saiyan hybrids. They would register as Random or Breed Mutants. Also, Gohan is a Mystic Mutant (see "Dead Zone", "Majin Buu Saga" for details).

9) Broly is the Legendary SS. His energy powers would definitely put a dent in the Silver Surfer's hide...and that's without a tail!

10) Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Bra cannot survive in the vaccuum of space. They never developed that ability. Vegeta did.

11) The only Saiyan capable of moving at the speed of light or faster is Goku when he uses the Instant Transmission. Even then, he must focus on his destination and concentrate.

12) Saiyan's come from a heavy gravity world of at least 10Xs Earth's, so of course they will be stronger, faster, and tougher when their bodies don't have to fight a heavier gravity.

13) A Saiyan's 2nd greatest weakness is their genetic instinct to fight. When 1 of my college crew played a Saiyan in the Days of Futures Past campaign setting, he let his pc (player-character) give in to his fighting instincts that even though the Saiyan destroyed an Alpha Sentinel, he didn't realize that they always fight in threes. By the time he fights the others, the Alphas had already adapted their combat protocols and were blasting him to kingdom come.

14) Goku, Vegeta, Turles, and Paragus all have control over their genetic fighting urges due to meditation, leadership training, and scientific pursuits.

#43 XManAl

XManAl

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:02 AM

Here are a list of Marvel characters that would hand a Super-Saiyan a defeat:

* Mimic---He can duplicate Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Bio-Broli, or Bra's powers.

* Magneto---Since Saiyan's have a higher concentration of iron in their bodies, Mags can just paralyze them and hurl them into space on a whim. Goku's Instant Transmission would be useless against him because He can surround himself in an EM field that acts as a "Danger Sense". He uses that against Nightcrawler's multi-port attacks. Mags can also cause any attempt to gather ambient EM energy to backfire on them by causing a feedback loop. He did this against Polaris and Storm. Bishop is the only person to benefit from such a tactic. His EM Force Field would be able to deflect or even reflect Kamehamehas as Mags did with Marvel Girl's TK blasts.

* Wolverine, X-23, D'Ken---As long as the Saiyans fight him from a distance, they'll be fine. Unfortunately, given their sometimes overwhelming fighting instincts, even Broli would end up sliced and diced because he couldn't resist the opportunity to pound an opponent into the ground.

* Juggernaut---Only a Spirit-Bomb of at least CL1000 would have a chance at knocking him out.

* Silver Surfer---This is the only person in Marvel that has actually managed to physically hold the Hulk in space and drain him of gamma radiation. When he goes into his "Silver Savage" mode...only a pissed-off Hulk could take him on. A SS4 would be able to as well.

* Northstar---This guy's fighting level is enhanced by his speed.

* Super-Skrull---His strength level is on par with a SS2, he can survive in the vaccuum of space, he can also survive the heat of an exploding fusion reactor core and that of reentry.

* Rogue---1 touch is all it takes.

* Karnak---1 hit from him after he's "scanned" their physiology could stun, slam, or kill them.

* Lyra---This is the Hulk's daughter with Thundra. When she enters her combat trance her fighting level is much higher than even a SS4.

* Thor/Beta Ray Bill---He can use his hammer to deflect kamehamehas and redirect spirit-bombs

* Apocalypse---Only Gohan's Disruption ability and a full-power spirit-bomb would pose a threat to him.

* Gladiator---A SS3, SS4, or Broli would be a threat to him.

* Nova (Richard Rider)---This guy ripped apart Annihilus from the inside out. He can even do a Gravi-metric pulse much stronger than the one Nappa did. Nova has been able to destroy moon-sized asteroids with his GMP.

* Nimrod---Any attack on him that works, will not work a 2nd time. He'd focus on taking out Trunks, Gohan, Goten, and Bra before taking on Goku as his programming targets mutants as priorities.

* Namor---If the fight were underwater, He'd beat any Saiyan less than SS3. If he were using his ancestral sword of Kamu, it would cut through any force fields and boost his strength to a level on par with Broli's as long as he wields it.

* Exodus---At full power, he'd give even a SS3 a run for the money.

* Nate Gray---Similar powers to a pissed off Gohan only TK-enhanced.

* Sebastion Shaw---In a slugfest, he'd give even a SS4 a pounding.

* Firestar---She'd cook a Saiyan

I have a long list...i'll add some more later.

#44 Professor

Professor

Andorian

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

I would also like to add that many of the Marvel characters are much more intelligent than many of the DBZ characters. In DBZ fights the fighters never really rely on teamwork to get the job done which would be a major disadvantage to fighting the Avengers or X-Men. In Marvel team-members often complement one in other making the team overall much stronger. Additionally Marvel characters rely on strategy as much as their strength or powers, whereas DBZ fighters pretty much only rely on their brute strength. There are several instances where Piccolo, Vegeta, and Goku have thought-out attacks but it pales compared to Marvel characters approach to winning the day. I think DBZ would have the upper-hand in sheer power but would ultimately be brought down by the well-planned attacks of Marvel teamwork.

#45 XManAl

XManAl

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

I agree. In the Bojack Movie, the Renegade Kais used teamwork to take down the Z-fighters. It was only after they tried to go 1 on 1 with the more powerful members that they lost.

Here are some good team tactics that would be effective against DBZ characters:
* Fastball Special assisted by Nightcrawler's multi-ports
* Hulk's Thunderclap on 1 side and Dazzler's laser barrage (fueled by the Thunderclap) on the other

#46 marktabora

marktabora

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

I love Marvel more than DBZ. But in terms of powers, Im on DBZ? sorry to say marvel fans, but the truth is, DBZ are immortals...Powerful and can destroy planet by planet...

#47 jiggychoo

jiggychoo

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:04 AM

I totally support Dragon balls

#48 tugs

tugs

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:55 AM

marvel would definitely win over dbz maybe some marvel characters have no chance of winning against a powerful dbz character but there are a lot of marvel characters who are so much powerful and they can overpower dbz

#49 dannyd416

dannyd416

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (galeharu @ Oct 1 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Incorrect acctually. Goku when using Instant transmission is travelling at speeds that surpass warp speed. The strongest form of saiyans, ssj4 uses next to no energy to sustain and a warrior like Gogeta ssj4(combonation of Vegeta and Goku) would have reserves of energy so great they would be NEALY impossible to deplete. Even if they were defeated, Broly's chi is constantly rising at an alarming rate as stated by Goku in The Legendary Super Saiyan movie. This means that he will continuesly get stronger and his body has only ever been hurt by two things, a punch with everyones power in it and a kamehameha with three powerfull super saiyans energy. Everybody's comments on Hulk and the Things strength is ridiculous, It is stated in the Perfect Files that frieza's physical attacks could rip a planet apart in minutes. Your comment on the fact that there are 400 marvel characters is ridiculous since there are also HUNDREDS of fighters in the other world that are as strong if not stronger than a Super Saiyan. All of them would be as fast as light as Raditz is faster than light and he is considered weak by Nappa. One of the weakest villains in the series for Christssake. Using Trunks's time machine, they would be able to bring back all characters from the past to help fight and could enlist the villains of hell and the demon plane to beat the crap out of everyone. Although it seems I like DBZ better, I'm a much bigger fan of Marvel. Although I'd love for Marvel to win, the evidence is overwhelming. Dragon Ball wins.

#50 gadedevil

gadedevil

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

Oh please! The z warriors had enough problems with a couple of androids and an overweighted fat wizard. So IronMan and
Dr. Strange are enough to beat them all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us