4 Vision 13.00

5 Human Torch VARIANT 13.00

4 Scarlet Spider VARIANT 13.00

4 War Machine 13.00

4 Iron Man HB 13.00

4 Scarlet Spider regular 13.00

5 Human Torch regular 13.00

Hello!!

The owner of this action figures is a friend owns a COMIC SHOP, I try to help some collectors, I'm not a business person, let me know, by Friday I have to give the answer to my budy.

I have left:

4 Kang 13.00

1 Croosbones 15.00

4 Vision 13.00

4 War Machine 13.00

4 Iron Man HB 13.00

Hello!!

The owner of this action figures is a friend owns a COMIC SHOP, I try to help some collectors, I'm not a business person, let me know, by Friday I have to give the answer to my budy.

I will to be giving the one dollars for the eaches of those figures for your friend. Please be letting me to know if you are the havings of any DCUC toy figures and I am to be will giving you the dollars for each of those including also. Much rejoicing.

Hello!

My friend I get all my DCUC from www.cornercomicstore.com all the variants too, I'm to busy for looking in the stores, about Ares series I have to buy from EBAY because all the troubles from HASBRO, I order my DCUC until series #8 and I have the Man-Bat from COMIC COM and LOBO.

I have left:

4 Kang 13.00

1 Croosbones 15.00

4 Vision 13.00

4 War Machine 13.00

4 Iron Man HB 13.00

Hello!!

I will to be giving the one dollars for the eaches of those figures for your friend. Please be letting me to know if you are the havings of any DCUC toy figures and I am to be will giving you the dollars for each of those including also. Much rejoicing.

Hello!

My friend I get all my DCUC from www.cornercomicstore.com all the variants too, I'm to busy for looking in the stores, about Ares series I have to buy from EBAY because all the troubles from HASBRO, I order my DCUC until series #8 and I have the Man-Bat from COMIC COM and LOBO.

I am wishes to be am looking in the stores of everyday! I are cannot to be finding them and it is am making me the sadness. I am will be the telling of all my the friends here at marvelous.news.com what you are the best of the toy buyers to be the shopping with! Have the pleasant days, my good friend!!!

Hello!

I am wishes to be am looking in the stores of everyday! I are cannot to be finding them and it is am making me the sadness. I am will be the telling of all my the friends here at marvelous.news.com what you are the best of the toy buyers to be the shopping with! Have the pleasant days, my good friend!!!

Are you the guy who keeps trying to sell Nikes and chicken fried rice on these here boards?

Man, last time I checked this wasn't the classifieds, if you want to sell your "friends own comic shop owner" or whatever do it there or on ebay. As far as I can tell, you are a scalper, just like Cylix3341 selling $15 DCU. Peddle your wares some place else.

I'm a scalper? just I try to help some COLLECTORS, I think you don't understand the word collector means, THE REAL COLLECTORS SOME TIMES PAID BIG BUCKS!!! REAL COLLECTORS!! WITH REAL JOBS!!! for that reason I have all the MARVEL LEGENDS, DCUC AND THE MEDICOM AND HOT TOYS HEROES!!! :wolverine2:

Man, last time I checked this wasn't the classifieds, if you want to sell your "friends own comic shop owner" or whatever do it there or on ebay. As far as I can tell, you are a scalper, just like Cylix3341 selling $15 DCU. Peddle your wares some place else.

I'm a scalper? just I try to help some COLLECTORS, I think you don't understand the word collector means, THE REAL COLLECTORS SOME TIMES PAID BIG BUCKS!!! REAL COLLECTORS!! WITH REAL JOBS!!! for that reason I have all the MARVEL LEGENDS, DCUC AND THE MEDICOM AND HOT TOYS HEROES!!! :wolverine2:

All I can think when reading this is Full metal jacket: #1 G.I. SUCKEE SUCKEE, ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME.