Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4028 replies to this topic

#3851 comicbooknerd

comicbooknerd

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:02 AM

Still looking for a Deadpool. Haven't had any luck out here in Houston. A bunch of Deadpools are up on ebay for 22 bucks from Hong Kong. You guys think they're knockoffs?

#3852 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

Still looking for a Deadpool. Haven't had any luck out here in Houston. A bunch of Deadpools are up on ebay for 22 bucks from Hong Kong. You guys think they're knockoffs?

Yes they are. You don't even get all the accessories and I believe with the exception of the katanas, the weapons aren't even the same.

At any rate, remain patient. Word is they're coming back down to earth and are becoming more common. I too have yet to see one hanging on a shelf (even less likely since I acquired mine from Amazon a few weeks ago for $19.99. They're back up for that price by the way). If you're going to get one online, you may as well get the genuine article, and for less.

#3853 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

BBTS has the Sandman wave up for preorder now. EE is on the way.

Update: EE has them on their site.

#3854 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:05 AM

my friend is a TRU store manager. i'll keep you guys posted when Sandman shows 

#3855 litzy24

litzy24

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:00 PM

Toys R Us in Buffalo, NY (Transit Road) had one case of the Sandman BAF wave minus Shocker and Goblin. I would've picked them up, but literally pre-ordered the wave about an hour before I saw them Thanksgiving night.

#3856 sambeckett

sambeckett

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:40 PM

Was in the local TRU last Friday and found what was left of the Sandman BAF wave, Ms. Marvel and the Jackal.  I don't think the Ms. Marvel will be difficult to find later so I only picked up the Jackal. When I asked an employee about it, he said that they had put out (I assume) the entire wave on Thanksgiving night and what I found was all that was left.  Basically the shrapnel was all that remained. The Jackal figure does look good.  Will be anxious to hear from the previous person that has a friend who is a TRU store manager regarding availability of this wave.  

#3857 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

I picked up the entire Sandman wave at a local Walmart yesterday.

#3858 ender82

ender82

Andorian

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:28 PM

Amazon just had Ms Marvel from the Sandman wave priced at $21.99. I bought it, but right after that it went back up to $43. Any day now that wave should become regular price.

#3859 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:20 PM

Amazon just had Ms Marvel from the Sandman wave priced at $21.99. I bought it, but right after that it went back up to $43. Any day now that wave should become regular price.

Yeah the entire wave has been popping up at $21.99 at random times for the last two weeks

#3860 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:46 AM

Stl TRU never has gotten them.....but I did pick up a sealed case at Walmart. Check the top of the aisles.

#3861 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:06 AM

Ah yeah! EE shipped my cases of the Sandman wave today! means it'll be at the pad tomorrow!

#3862 comicbooknerd

comicbooknerd

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:37 PM

Finally got my Deadpools. Found two of em. My X-Men Legends are complete. So glad I held off on those high ebay prices.

newdeadpools_zpsyy3q66th.jpg

Attached Files

#3863 Merchverse

Merchverse

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

Deadpool is available from Amazon at $22.03

#3864 comicbooknerd

comicbooknerd

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:37 PM

Was able to order me one before the price went up. Thanks Merch.

#3865 Mangar

Mangar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:30 AM

GotG wave is all up for pre-order at Amazon for $19.99 each with a release date of March 24th

#3866 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:59 PM

Ugh... still haven't seen Sandman wave at retail. I saw it once at Forbidden Planet in NYC. But no chain retailers. And I'm on vacation right now in Oceanside CA, have been to 3 Targets, 2 WalMart, 1 comic book/toy store, and 1 TRU. Nothing. Not one trace of them. Any suggestions?! I'm in Oceanside but can get around to Carlsbad/Encinitas.... argh....

I only have Green Goblin and Shocker, I need the other 5 from the wave!

#3867 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Ah yeah! Just placed the X2 (Warlock) wave on preorder with EE. I'm getting 3 cases this go round. Won't get caught out there this time like with the last wave!

#3868 Porter2006

Porter2006

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

I havent seen it up on EE, do you have a link?

#3869 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:31 AM

I havent seen it up on EE, do you have a link?

It's not posted yet. My contact at EE let me know (same as he did for the GOTG wave back in November) that they're about to go up. I have the order posted on my account, but when I click on the link, nothing shows up...yet.

#3870 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:43 AM

I want to thank Rukkdeez for his tips on where to look for figures. But I scoured all the locations in CA and found no traces of the Sandman wave. Womp womp.

BUT, I went to a TRU in San Diego at Grossmont Center, and found a guy holding a Jackal figure. We started talking about collecting and how I've been looking everywhere for this wave and this is the first trace of the wave I've seen so far. He ended up handing me the figure and allowing me to get it, since I had Green Goblin and Shocker and started building my Sandman figure already, and he hadn't started yet. Nicest experience I ever had. Shout out to Dave, a fellow collector, for being selfless and generous and giving me a great story to tell about acquiring the Jackal figure.

Another guy saw me walking around the store with it and commented that I found a Jackal, so three of us in the store at that time looking for the new Sandman wave.

Today's the last day before I fly back to NY, hope I can find at least one more character... fingers crossed for Ms. Marvel!

#3871 tarot

tarot

Kingpin

• Moderators
  • 4,729 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

forbiddenplanet has put up preorders for the Warlock wave. the biggest news is that Colossus comes with a bearded Head!!!!

https://forbiddenpla...erstar/related/

#3872 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

LOVE the bearded head! And the buzzsaw attachment for Warlock.

Biggest miss for me is an unmasked Sunfire head, I was really hoping for that one...

#3873 DSmith

DSmith

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:47 PM

Got back home to NY with only Jackal crossed off my list. And did my tour of my NY stores today to find Jackal warming the pegs.

I did find a Spider-UK at my first TRU stop. At my second TRU they had no trace of the Sandman wave. And then I tried a hole-in-the-wall "TRU Express" and found a Symbiote Spider-Man, plus two more Spider-UKs, and about 8 Jackals. Nothing else.

So when I got home I caved and bought Ms. Marvel and ANAD Spidey 2099 on Amazon. Should be complete with Sandman by Monday! And I am LOVING the Sandman parts I have so far. The plastic they are using for the sand is perfect, I like its slight rubbery feel.

I also stopped into a Walgreens and two Duane Reades, and found altogether about 18-20 Yellow Daredevils warming the pegs. Some warehouse must have found a few cases of them or something cause I'd never seen so many. One store that had the most, maybe 12-14 units of it, was clearancing them at 25% off. But wow.

#3874 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

have seen Sandman wave at a few Walgreens for 25% off 

#3875 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

The Sandman Series is hitting the local Wally-Worlds pretty good. I've been picking them up there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us