Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4182 replies to this topic

#4151 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

This netflix wave is gorgeous . I can't believe I was questioning a new Man thing as I love this BAF. Got my Ego/star lord and Peter Parker / Sentinel Iron Man 2 packs in the mail and getting ready to order A-force on the 20th. So much summer Marvel Legends goodness! My wallet is hurting but it is amazing.

#4152 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

Found the and picked up the Marvel Knights/Netflix wave at a GameStop in Boston. They may have another set in the back. May sell Blade, Bullseye, and Punisher since I only bought them for the Man-Thing pieces.

#4153 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:14 PM

Spent all day calling Gamestops in my area trying to locate the Marvel Knights Wave, after hitting 2 Gamespots and 1 ThinkGeek I was able to obtain the entire wave. Hasbro really knocked it out of the park with this wave, some real quality work especially on Netflix figures faces.

#4154 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:41 AM

Can someone from the east coast, midwest or southern states check the TRU website and see if the Dark Phoenix 2-pack shows up? It is uncanny how southern CA gets product so slowly. It's not even on the site out here. Nor Cal, please check as well.

I find it amazing I'm going to get the A-Force set and the Battle for Asgard exclusive before the 2 pack, Netflix and Homecoming waves.

#4155 jdgi

jdgi

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:46 AM

Can someone from the east coast, midwest or southern states check the TRU website and see if the Dark Phoenix 2-pack shows up? It is uncanny how southern CA gets product so slowly. It's not even on the site out here. Nor Cal, please check as well.

I find it amazing I'm going to get the A-Force set and the Battle for Asgard exclusive before the 2 pack, Netflix and Homecoming waves.

Just bought on the mobile site!

#4156 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

How did you do that? It says "unavailable for Ship to home"

#4157 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:29 AM

Links? 

#4158 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

Links? 

Wow! Maybe TRU read my post! It's actually on there now. Only "Pickup at store", but at least it's up.

#4159 Malocchio

Malocchio

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

https://m.toysrus.co...uctId=118729776

#4160 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:11 AM

Legends are 14.99 on toysrus.com , free shipping over $29.00. They have Mantis wave and some of the xmen stuff. 

#4161 Inspection12e

Inspection12e

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

Legends are 14.99 on toysrus.com , free shipping over $29.00. They have Mantis wave and some of the xmen stuff. 

Thanks Dude! Just got the whole Guardians wave for 105 shipped.  Is the spider-man wave up on ToysRus? If so Links please.  I couldn't find it. 

#4162 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

Marvel Knights wave arrived today, and I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this wave.  For me this was kind of a sleeper wave that I wasn't real pumped for outside of the Daredevil and Blade figures.  But man was I wrong.  Daredevil and Jessica Jones are probably the standouts of the wave for me, with Blade and Bullseye coming in close behind them, but even Elektra and Punisher are real solid figures.  I'm still not sold on this Man-Thing BAF though, I don't know if I'll be replacing the Toy Biz version with this one.  

#4163 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

jealous! been checking multiple game stops per day.....they look at me funny when i ask about marvel legends

#4164 Godzilla

Godzilla

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

jealous! been checking multiple game stops per day.....they look at me funny when i ask about marvel legends

Only the gamestops that are considered collectible stores are getting the mk legends

#4165 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

I picked up the Spider-Man: Homecoming Spidey/Iron Man 2-pack today at TRU.

#4166 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:51 PM

Only the gamestops that are considered collectible stores are getting the mk legends

how is this determined???

#4167 jdgi

jdgi

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:34 PM

Hello, does anyone know which day after the con HTS will sell the Exclusive Battle for Asgard set?

#4168 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

Hello, does anyone know which day after the con HTS will sell the Exclusive Battle for Asgard set?

Any time from the Tuesday after the Con concludes through the following week.

#4169 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

I thought it was about a month later last year.

#4170 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:50 AM

Yeah, I definitely remember it being mid-late August.

Your best bet, however, is ignore us and check HTS regularly. They usually announce the date the SDCC let-overs will go live on the site.

#4171 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

It was pretty close.  Exclusives went up at HTS on August 9th last year.

#4172 jdgi

jdgi

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

It was pretty close.  Exclusives went up at HTS on August 9th last year.

Thanks to all!

Please let us know if you have a definitive date!

#4173 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:31 AM

Hasbro.com (NOT HTS.com) has placeholders for the various exclusives on their site ... and all say that they'll be available to order on Monday, August 14th.

#4174 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:49 AM

This date is also confirmed on HTS.com:

COMIC CON
PRODUCT INFORMATION 

When will the Comic Con exclusives be available on the site?

Although subject to change, we are planning on having the Convention Exclusives available to order on Monday, August 14th.The product will be located in the EXCLUSIVES category. No phone orders will be accepted. All Convention Exclusives are excluded from any promotions and discounts.

What will the limits be for the figures?

The limits will be the same at the show and on the site once they go live. These limits are per person and per household.

Can I get on a waiting list for Comic Con items?

No, HasbroToyShop.com does not have a waiting list for any items including Comic Con items.

Can I preorder Comic Con items?

No. We will not be preselling the Comic Con items.

#4175 Mangar

Mangar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:29 AM

Well, I'm out. Good that they're announcing the day for the second year in a row, but I'll be on vacation from that Saturday thru Wednesday with no access to reliable internet or computer. I thought with three full weeks between the con and vacation I'd definitely have time for a shot at the initial release and maybe even a restock :-/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us