Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4268 replies to this topic

#4251 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:10 AM

You all will love this one; I went to my nearest TRU after work, knowing I wouldn't find the Phoenix 2 pack (and of course i didn't), but checked anyway. Well what I did see was a Spider-Man Sandman wave Shocker...with Thunderbolts insignia! I just HAVE to grab this! I pick up the box...AND IT'S TORN!!!! Just my luck! Well I bought it anyway since who knows if I'll ever see that again?! What made it all better was the Thor Raggy wave was waiting on my doorstep.

Oh and I think the Walgreens Human Torch is coming real soon.

Did you manage to preorder Human Torch somewhere? Or just a bit of inside info?

#4252 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

You all will love this one; I went to my nearest TRU after work, knowing I wouldn't find the Phoenix 2 pack (and of course i didn't), but checked anyway. Well what I did see was a Spider-Man Sandman wave Shocker...with Thunderbolts insignia! I just HAVE to grab this! I pick up the box...AND IT'S TORN!!!! Just my luck! Well I bought it anyway since who knows if I'll ever see that again?! What made it all better was the Thor Raggy wave was waiting on my doorstep.

It's out overseas. Kapow Toys has them up for order and a reviewer I follow did an unboxing video yesterday.

#4253 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

Ya I saw Homerino did a Torch unboxing

#4254 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:07 PM

The newest additions to my Asgardian collection.

I don't collect 6" figures I'm from the 3.75 page. But I would just like to say your Asgardian collection is awesome!
Here is my entire collection.

Attached Files

#4255 Ddhawkins

Ddhawkins

Mouser

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

I don't collect 6" figures I'm from the 3.75 page. But I would just like to say your Asgardian collection is awesome!

Man that is awesome!

#4256 Ddhawkins

Ddhawkins

Mouser

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:07 PM

Man that is awesome!

I'm loving the warriors three! Very cool, did you make them your self?

#4257 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:30 PM

Man that is awesome!
I'm loving the warriors three! Very cool, did you make them your self?

Thanks I just realized I did not put Beta Ray Bill on that shelf. The Warriors 3 were a gift from my wife, she said she got them off Ebay.

#4258 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:55 AM

It's out overseas. Kapow Toys has them up for order and a reviewer I follow did an unboxing video yesterday.

Cool, that's great news!

#4259 tarot

tarot

Major Bludd

• Moderators
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Cool, that's great news!

yes but kapow doesn't deliver to the US anymore. great thing for the europeans who never can get any legends in store................ever.

#4260 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

saw 4 Phoenix/Cylops 2pks at TRU on the shelf....looks like they got a 2nd helping. Dont expect them to get a 3rd

also got a 2nd and 3rd case of Thor wave 

#4261 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:03 PM

Got my Dark Phoenix 2 pack yesterday, and it was pretty much worth the ebay mark up.  It's a great set, and I think I'll hunt for another one since the normal Jean head (maybe a repainted Moonstone one?) would work great for Black Widow whether its the old one, the upcoming ones, or a custom.  

#4262 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:05 PM

Cool, that's great news!

yes but kapow doesn't deliver to the US anymore. great thing for the europeans who never can get any legends in store................ever.

Makes sense, I was more or less excited because it probably means Torch will start showing up within the next month or two, my local Walgreens is usually behind on getting new MLs.

#4263 Merchverse

Merchverse

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

A-Force set is back up online at TRU.

https://www.toysrus....=marvel legends

#4264 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

Snagged a gladiator Thor at Walmart today, only had him and a Loki, so little by little it's getting closer to a better haul.  

#4265 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

Went to my TRU this morning in search of the cryptoid creature known as the Dark Phoenix two pack. I noticed there was finally a spot marked for them on the shelf but as always, they were all gone. After speaking to a store associate she confirmed they should still have one in stock. I figured I would give the store a once over and call it a day. Checking all the usual stash spots was the plan. First thought: clearance aisle. Saw some large boxed Big hero 6 stuff and figured that's a good place to start, ain't nobody buying this crap. Took out the first package and low and behold, Phoenix 2-pack sitting right there. Thank you obvious stasher!

#4266 Merchverse

Merchverse

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:31 AM

Damn. When are these exclusives going on sale?!!

#4267 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

Damn. When are these exclusives going on sale?!!

As of 3:42 EST the Battle for Asgard set is in stock on HTS.

#4268 Mangar

Mangar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:07 AM

Dark Phoenix set finally available for ship to home again!

https://m.toysrus.co...uctId=118729776

#4269 monron999

monron999

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 474 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:05 PM

Ya, as much as I deplored the whole Build-A-WTF thing the Web wings were definitely the most dissapointing part of the entire wave. The reality was such a letdown compared to the presentation. I immediately lost one in my rug as well, but my daughter found it a few days later while playing with her Shopkins. I put that sh!+ in a bag & put it in storage. I'm actually not such a fan of Stark-Tech Spidey anyway. It kinda irks me how much he depends on Stark in the movie. IMO its been the worst rendition of Spidey so far tho it was still a fairly decent movie.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us