Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4421 replies to this topic

#4401 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

my $35 shipped vintage wave wolvie came in the mail today.  the unmasked head is a great head.  really sets it apart from the juggernaut wolvie.  claws are also darker on the vintage.  it's like the logan movie.  heh heh.

Forgive me if the question is stupid, but I haven't seen any pics or videos on the retro Wolverine yet. Are the claws removable like on the Juggernaut wave Wolvie? I eventually want to get him (especially for the unmasked head). But don't want to get him to find the claws are permanently attached.

Same exact figure as the Juggernaut wave. Just slightly differing paint apps. The claws are removable.

#4402 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

Found Medusa at my Walgreens today. Not a bad fig.

#4403 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

I ran across some freshly uncased ones at the Walgreens next to my house purely by happenstance while looking for the Vintage series. I picked up 2 right away cuz I knew they wouldn't last long. It is definitely a vast improvement over the previous effort. Now, what do we gotta do the get them to do that with the Scarlet Witch? Possibly a two pack with Quicksilver using both their modern color schemes?

By the way, I did find the Vintage series at the local Walmart shortly afterward. I snatched up the Black Widow and even the Punisher solely for the red headband head sculpt. I know, I'm a shameless sucker, but I NEEDED it. Don't you understand? Anyways, the rest were an easy pass. I almost forgot how ridiculously out of scale the Iron Man figure is (mines been in storage since I bought it). I think Cap & Spider have a brighter color palette & the Wolverine is not as good as the Juggy wave one & I already have the unmasked head sculpt from the TRU exclusive. Also, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but they do seem to be of quite a bit less quality than the main ML line, particularly in the pain application. Luckily I had a choice of 3 available Punishers to choose from to get the best painted head sculpt.

#4404 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:13 PM

I liked the last Scarlet Witch we got. Great classic look.

#4405 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:00 AM

Im thinking about grabbing Vintage Punisher, but I only want the figure itself. I have the Walgreens exclusive Punisher and think the white headband head would go great with the Vintage figure. No need for the head with the red headband.

#4406 tarot

tarot

General Traag

• Moderators
  • 4,936 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

Im thinking about grabbing Vintage Punisher, but I only want the figure itself. I have the Walgreens exclusive Punisher and think the white headband head would go great with the Vintage figure. No need for the head with the red headband.

grab the Vintage one if you want more of a classic look for punisher. 

#4407 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

grab the Vintage one if you want more of a classic look for punisher. 

I was thinking of grabbing the Vintage one, putting the head with the white headband on it (and keeping the head it came with) and selling the Walgreens figure with the red headband. I may do just that if I can grab the Vintage one at a reduced price.

#4408 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:03 PM

Haven't been able to find the Vintage series around here except for a couple Caps and an Iron Man.  HTS had Black Widow in stock Monday, and it already got here.  Not a bad figure, but the head sculpt just reminds me too much of MJ, can't overlook it.  So with the neutral head sculpt form the Phoenix 2 pack I have to say, not a bad figure.  Some paint shading would have made this figure stand out, but still not bad.

#4409 decon

decon

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:00 PM

Medusa at Walgreens.com now

https://www.walgreen...kuId=sku6310575

#4410 Skidroh92

Skidroh92

Andorian

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:11 AM

Medusa popped up at my local Walgreens here in Stl yesterday

#4411 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:28 PM

Thanks for the head's-up Deacon. According to the "find in store" feature it's in stock at the very store I pick up my 'scripts at, and I've got one ready for pick up now. How's that for timing?

#4412 jschadt

jschadt

Andorian

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

Picked up the Marvel Legends Vintage Toy Biz Blaxk Widow and Wolverine from Toys R Us this Morning... was Buy One Get One for 40%... and with my TRU Card hit another 10%off... so got both for $31... not bad

#4413 jdgi

jdgi

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:19 AM

Nobody has posted this yet, but the Black Panther wave is up for preorder since midnight. There are cases and singles for all the figures!!!

#4414 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:01 PM

Found Retro Black Widow and Punisher at TRU yesterday. Got the BOGO 40% AND a free Thor Ragnarok shirt as part of some Funko promo. Not bad.

#4415 heikks86

heikks86

Mouser

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

I found Medusa at my Walgreens today. Usually my store is one of the last to get exclusives so they should be showing up in stores all over soon

#4416 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

Amazon is getting ready to ship the Defenders 4 pack (they took my money today).

#4417 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:06 AM

Black Panther wave is also up for pre-order at Amazon with a release date of January 1

#4418 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:40 PM

Defenders pack arrived this afternoon, and Cap and Spidey Retro figures should be here Wednesday.

#4419 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:47 PM

Defenders pack arrived this afternoon, and Cap and Spidey Retro figures should be here Wednesday.

Yup yup! Mine came today as well.

#4420 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

Got Medusa. So far, not a bad week.

#4421 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:08 PM

BIBDP releases tomorrow from Gamestop

#4422 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

My Defenders 4-pack arrived today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us