Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Review: ML Dum Dum Dugan & Chaste Ninja

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TomE

TomE

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

Managed to get a hold of this set. Unfortunately didn't get the generic Shield Agent head, but this is still a great set. Hope you like the pictures, if you've got any pic requests, post 'em here.

http://marvelousnews...79&itemid=12320

-Tom

#2 LegendsCollector07

LegendsCollector07

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

I'm going to create a Shield army now. I am pretty excited.

#3 TomTom

TomTom

Quintesson

• Moderators
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:53 PM

Did you get them off eBay, or are they in stores?

#4 TomE

TomE

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:56 PM

eBay

#5 EldestSon

EldestSon

Borg

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

What are the caste ninjas? good guys?

#6 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:09 AM

chaste ninja is horribly painted. he looks like a toy i can get for a dollar. you should add gold around the armor. even the white power ranger had gold on him and it looked prefect tongue.gif . if i get this fig then i need to repaint it. love dumdum, he looks good enough.

#7 tarot

tarot

Boba Fett

• Moderators
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (EldestSon @ Jul 15 2009, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are the caste ninjas? good guys?

Chaste Ninjas are basically the mortal enemies of the Hand who fight on the side of light. They were lead by Stick (Daredevil's old blind mentor) and were responsible for training Elektra before she was kick out and joined the Hand.

http://www.mltimelin...asteninjas.html

#8 shadowboy_2099

shadowboy_2099

Zartan

• Members
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:09 PM

I hope Hasbro uses theat Punisher mold for future retooled figures. Looks tall and buff. Deadpool anyone???

#9 monron999

monron999

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (shadowboy_2099 @ Jul 15 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope Hasbro uses theat Punisher mold for future retooled figures. Looks tall and buff. Deadpool anyone???

I must agree with this. I'd been hoping for quite some time they would retire the Bullseye mold in favor of this one. This body looks more balanced and the musculature in the legs actually match that of the body.

Good call.

#10 EldestSon

EldestSon

Borg

• Members
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:26 AM

Hasbro really needs to fix the knees on their figs. I'm tired of my figs standing like chicks who are trying to keep from peeing themselves.

#11 shadowboy_2099

shadowboy_2099

Zartan

• Members
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (monron999 @ Jul 16 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shadowboy_2099 @ Jul 15 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I must agree with this. I'd been hoping for quite some time they would retire the Bullseye mold in favor of this one. This body looks more balanced and the musculature in the legs actually match that of the body.

Good call.

Ya, Bullseye´s body was perfect, for, well, Bullseye, cus he had textured boots, and gloves, and part of the white collar covered his chest, and it worked just fine.

Figures like Nova and Quicksilver are just dissappointing, they even look "blocky"

#12 TCCB

TCCB

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:18 PM

Is this two-pack being sold already? I live in Portugal, so I'm very far away from the action you guys get over there. I haven't find any of these one ebay.

The only new two-packs I've found on ebay are:

Super Skrull and Kree Soldier
Nick Fury and Hand Ninja (Red)
Iron Man and Female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Maria Hill

But there are still figures that were shown at the SDCC last year and that I haven't found in two-packs yet, and they are:

Invisible Woman
Human Torch
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dugan
Female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Sharon Carter
Male S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
Iron Man Stealth Armor

Anyone have any information on these? Please let me know, the internet is my only way of staying on top of the news.

#13 IMYOURMASTER

IMYOURMASTER

Mouser

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (TCCB @ Jul 17 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this two-pack being sold already? I live in Portugal, so I'm very far away from the action you guys get over there. I haven't find any of these one ebay.

The only new two-packs I've found on ebay are:

Super Skrull and Kree Soldier
Nick Fury and Hand Ninja (Red)
Iron Man and Female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Maria Hill

But there are still figures that were shown at the SDCC last year and that I haven't found in two-packs yet, and they are:

Invisible Woman
Human Torch
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dugan
Male S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
Iron Man Stealth Armor

Anyone have any information on these? Please let me know, the internet is my only way of staying on top of the news.

No the 2 packs are not selling yet. When ever you seen a small amount of the figures for sale in Hong Kong months before they are to go on sale it is because factory workers steal the figures and put them on ebay. That is why there are so few and they are so expensive. All the figures you listed including Torch and Sue have already been sold on ebay.

#14 TomTom

TomTom

Quintesson

• Moderators
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (TCCB @ Jul 17 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Invisible Woman
Human Torch
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dugan
Male S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
Iron Man Stealth Armor

All of those you mentioned are variants of other figures in the series, with the exception of Invisible Woman/Human Torch. That set has been delayed.

#15 Grog

Grog

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

Anyone else notice the hands on Shield Agent/Dugan are from the ML4 Punisher?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us