Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#126 CommanderRogers

CommanderRogers

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:28 PM

agreed. freaking awesome television right there. My whole family looks forward to catching this show (as well as Renegades, Thundercats, Phineas and Ferb, and Wipeout.lol)

#127 cjranck

cjranck

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:40 PM

So does anyone know when Season 2 starts???

#128 Eagle16

Eagle16

Andorian

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

So, was there any news about the show during NYCC? I was expecting at least the start date for season 2.

#129 ARES410

ARES410

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:00 PM

I just checked the listing for Season 2, the street date posted says Oct 20th, 2011?! I'm jazzed about where the storyline goes...

It seems as if they're doing "Hyper-continuity", meaning the actual timeline is just a suggestion, the work certain elements into certain arcs?

I for one am relieved that the Avengers are getting this much love! As a young man who was crazy about the X Men, I couldn't really get into the comics featuring the Avengers. With this show being a refresher course, I'm all in! I just hope the first movie for the show is Secret Wars, then Disassembled, maybe Civil War then Secret Invasion? That's four seasons of subplots and major arcs right there?!

I hope this leads to more shows with similar animation, and eventual crossovers (since we can't see it film yet?)

#130 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Snakeman

• Members
  • 949 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

Over at Comibookmovie.com, its been reported that Disney has released that season 2 will debut April 1st as part of a "block" of shows and shorts featuring Marvel characters. The ultimate Spiderman will be part of this block being called the MARVEL UNIVERSE.

#131 Prem1x

Prem1x

Reverse Flash

• Members
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

That bit of news was posted here too. Sounded like 1/2 hour of Ultimate Spider-Man then 1/2 hour of A:EMH but there was mention of shorts and stuff. It was hard to tell exactly what the programming for the Marvel Universe would exactly be.

Some shorts with mo-cap action figures would be sweet.

#132 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

so now we have to wait until April????

As long as we get at least 26 episodes again, I can wait.

Wondering when does the whole 1st season come on ONE dvd?

#133 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Snakeman

• Members
  • 949 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

Ok, really dreaming here but I was thinking about this whole "block" thing. Here's my drea: 2 hr bloc{ 30 minutes of Avengers, 30 minutes of Ult. Spidey, then even though they'd be all reruns 30 min. Of 90's Xmen, round it out with 2 15 min. Shorts that feature other Marvel characters and continue for so many weeks then switch to others}. So like for 4 wks it might be one short featuring Dr. Strange and the other might be Luke Cage. Think it would be neat and a good way for Disney to see what Marvel characters to invest TV or movie time on based on the reactions to the shorts. I know I know ain't gonna happen but I can dream can't I?

#134 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

Good dream my friend

#135 GreenLanternPrime

GreenLanternPrime

Cardassian

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (decepticonmark @ Jan 14 2012, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, really dreaming here but I was thinking about this whole "block" thing. Here's my drea: 2 hr bloc{ 30 minutes of Avengers, 30 minutes of Ult. Spidey, then even though they'd be all reruns 30 min. Of 90's Xmen, round it out with 2 15 min. Shorts that feature other Marvel characters and continue for so many weeks then switch to others}. So like for 4 wks it might be one short featuring Dr. Strange and the other might be Luke Cage. Think it would be neat and a good way for Disney to see what Marvel characters to invest TV or movie time on based on the reactions to the shorts. I know I know ain't gonna happen but I can dream can't I?

Ultimate Spider-Man is supposed to have lots of guest stars Marvel Team-Up style. Dr. Strange and Luke Cage have a shot.

#136 Cringer

Cringer

Andorian

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

Hey everyone. I have 2 questions.

1.) How many DVD's are there of this show to get?? I know they have been doing them by volumes, but how many are out there??

2.) when does this show return??? are they going to be doing any more episodes???

#137 Prem1x

Prem1x

Reverse Flash

• Members
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

There are 4 American DVD's right now. I've heard other countries have different setups.

The new shows look to start in 4/2012

#138 Cringer

Cringer

Andorian

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

Awesome! Thank you Prem1x!

I still need to get the DVD's. But I am glad the show is still going. Cant wait until April :)

#139 Prem1x

Prem1x

Reverse Flash

• Members
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

Put this on your Tivo/DVR. It's coming!

#140 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

after seeing this pic, cant wait until Sunday
http://marvellegends...s.php?N=13&I=36

#141 Patch

Patch

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

My tivo recorded the ultimate spiderman but it didn't get avenger. Anybody know where i can watch it online?? Thank you.

#142 Toysniper

Toysniper

Andorian

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Here's a clip of the intro of WAR MACHINE for those who haven't seen it.

#143 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

anybody know when the regular episodes start back up again?

#144 Warspectre

Warspectre

Captain Superstrong

• Members
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

All I know is I just watched a very disappointing episode. "behold the vision". They WAY overpowered him. I don't care where his "powers" originate. he is still a robot. thor would've crushed him. and who replaced thors hammer with a regular hammer? Screw you. i'm tired of 'writing for dramatic effect'. I want to see power sets represented properly. I especially liked how thor was so slow he couldn't land a hit at first...and how the earth stopped his hammer . and when he did land a hit it didnt even phase vision. "oh no, thor has lost all of his , much supereior to visions, strength...and his hammer has been rendered mundane. I think you have a straggler skrull left on your team avengers. screw you terrible writing.

#145 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

I agree with WarSpectre> I just watched several episodes online and man, in one episode Thor has power for days, and in another he becomes the ultimate punching bag .... SMH
Otherwise, I admit the AEMH is still the best thing going ... for now.

The Spider-Man episode was pretty sweet!!!

#146 spidersam

spidersam

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:13 PM

Spoilers!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I watched the last four episodes of the season, and by the way it ended it does indeed seem to be the end of the series, even the name of the last episode aludes to the new one taking its place (Avengers assemble). Still it was a great show even if a short lived one.

The last episode features everyone vs Galactus and his heralds. I also loved the New Avengers Episode, it featured Luke Cage, Iron fist, spidey, wolvie, the thing and war machine as the new team (the scene featuring wolverine vs the dinosaurs was bad ass) :)

#147 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Jeph Loeb owes us an episode or at least a 90 minute dvd dealing with a few loose ends.
i dont want to spoil anything, but while the few episodes that I saw were pretty tight, there are still some holes left to fill.

#148 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Warspectre @ Jun 9 2012, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I know is I just watched a very disappointing episode. "behold the vision". They WAY overpowered him. I don't care where his "powers" originate. he is still a robot. thor would've crushed him. and who replaced thors hammer with a regular hammer? Screw you. i'm tired of 'writing for dramatic effect'. I want to see power sets represented properly. I especially liked how thor was so slow he couldn't land a hit at first...and how the earth stopped his hammer . and when he did land a hit it didnt even phase vision. "oh no, thor has lost all of his , much supereior to visions, strength...and his hammer has been rendered mundane. I think you have a straggler skrull left on your team avengers. screw you terrible writing.

agreed, power sets should alwys be portrayed accurately. NO reason the Vision should be kicking Thor's ass.

#149 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (spidersam @ Jun 27 2012, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoilers!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I watched the last four episodes of the season, and by the way it ended it does indeed seem to be the end of the series, even the name of the last episode aludes to the new one taking its place (Avengers assemble). Still it was a great show even if a short lived one.

The last episode features everyone vs Galactus and his heralds. I also loved the New Avengers Episode, it featured Luke Cage, Iron fist, spidey, wolvie, the thing and war machine as the new team (the scene featuring wolverine vs the dinosaurs was bad ass) :)

so does this mean the Avengers asemble cartoon will be coming next year? and let me guess ... probably with Wolverine on the roster!! grrrrrrr ..... I hate that sorry excuse for a character!! I wish they would kill him off already like in the Ultimate universe

#150 marvel77

marvel77

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

i was able to catch some of the episodes i have not seen of the second season on youtube. i still need to see episodes 11,13,16,18,20,22,and 24. anyone know where i can see these episodes in full. once i see these i will have seen all 26.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us