Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

X-Men anime

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

Has anyone heard anymore information on the X-Men anime cartoon that was suppose to be in production?

#2 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:13 PM

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Marvel_Anime
Iron man (and maybe wolverine) will begin airing on G4 at some unspecified time this year

#3 MoviezAdda

MoviezAdda

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:01 AM

X-Men anime cartoon is a great series to watch..
In addition to being able to say every X-Character with a spanish accent, I even got a little better at speaking Spanish after watching it.

latest bollywood movies

#4 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (MoviezAdda @ Jul 12 2011, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
X-Men anime cartoon is a great series to watch..
In addition to being able to say every X-Character with a spanish accent, I even got a little better at speaking Spanish after watching it.

latest bollywood movies

LMFAO!

#5 bagwill

bagwill

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:46 AM

i just love x men! and would love to have a Tattoo like you Wolverine.

#6 Prem1x

Prem1x

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

I finally watched the Wolverine anime first episode off my DVR. It sucked. Not nearly as cool at the Iron Man anime. I don't approve of the young face and pointy chin they gave Wolverine. The story for the first episode was pretty boring. No interesting characters and a super-stupid cliffhanger ending. I guess I give it another couple tries before I give up.

#7 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

what network and timeframe do the Ironman, X-men and wolverine anime, air? I"m totally clueless right now

#8 Prem1x

Prem1x

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

G4 on Friday nights. Just Iron Man and Wolverine so far. I haven't seen any trace of Blade or X-Men yet.

#9 wolverine2281

wolverine2281

Jango Fett

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Aug 2 2011, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
G4 on Friday nights. Just Iron Man and Wolverine so far. I haven't seen any trace of Blade or X-Men yet.

Watched them to and I was kinda disappointed. But curious to see more of Omega Red!

#10 oldmanlogan

oldmanlogan

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 845 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

I seen some of the x men one at a friends, I was quite distracted by the Japanese voice acting (especially wolverine) but it was funny to see the x men in anime form.

#11 Prem1x

Prem1x

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Aug 1 2011, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I finally watched the Wolverine anime first episode off my DVR. It sucked. Not nearly as cool at the Iron Man anime. I don't approve of the young face and pointy chin they gave Wolverine. The story for the first episode was pretty boring. No interesting characters and a super-stupid cliffhanger ending. I guess I give it another couple tries before I give up.

This is still bad. It got slightly better for one episode and Omega Red showed up to swing Logan around, but we've quickly gotten back to tired Japanese tropes mutated with Marvel silliness like effeminate samurai assassins with 3' (foot) blades that come out of their palms. They should have replaced the Japanese partner boob lady with Psylocke.

The Iron Man amine is still worth watching even though there doesn't seem to be any other Marvel property in it besides Tony/Iron Man and it's kinda movie-based.

#12 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

So basically these shows suck? LOL!

#13 dean13burt

dean13burt

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:47 AM

It comes to my irony that there is a recently premierred anime series featureing what amounts to comic hero like characters and the first episode catches me for at least the next few episodes to find out what happens.

#14 BIGGMEEZEE

BIGGMEEZEE

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:36 PM

The first episode was sick I just hope they can keep it up

#15 Prem1x

Prem1x

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (BIGGMEEZEE @ Nov 2 2011, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first episode was sick I just hope they can keep it up

Yeah, the second was pretty damn good too. This is the best out of the 3 animes so far. Steve Blum's voice makes it that much better in that it seems more in cannon. They did so good with the actor voice choices that I can't believe they didn't give Storm any kind of African accent.

People you should be watching this. Add it to your DVR.

#16 BIGGMEEZEE

BIGGMEEZEE

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

This is way better then the wolverine anime

#17 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:59 AM

this series is an improvement but why is it airing on G4? why not on Cartoon Network or Disney where it can have more exposure?

#18 Prem1x

Prem1x

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

Because its trying to attract an older audience.

It's getting pretty good. I went back and watched the first couple eps again and they are even better when they make sense the second time around.

#19 jonaleman

jonaleman

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

Love this anime and never miss it's single episode ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us