Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Universe Iron Man 2.0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 riverspoons

riverspoons

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

Presenting the 3rd Figure for my Series 5 Marvel Universe Avengers Riverspoons Custom Series!

IRON MAN 2.0
This one is really challenging, when I saw the 2.0 design on comics, The bleeding edge
armor immediately pops out on my mind as the base figure for this custom, though there are a lot of difference in sculpt.
The upper chest armor is one of the hardest part to do, It was supported with a aluminum sheet
inside. Then sculpted the additional details with epoxy clay. Repainted it , and viola! We've got 2.0! :D

#2 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

I must be missing something because I have never seen IM 2.0 armor before. Is this for Tony or Rhodes?

#3 riverspoons

riverspoons

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:27 AM

It's Rhodes, this is the current design of the War Machine armor, they call it Iron man 2.0, Rhodes currently wears this on the Fear Itself storyline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us