Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Universe Justice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 riverspoons

riverspoons

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

Presenting the 6th figure for my
Series 5 Marvel Universe Avengers Riverspoons Custom Series!

JUSTICE
I was looking for a head sculpt that will work for this figure and I settled for the Johnny Storm
head sculpt to minimize my expenses, but when the F4 Boxset came out, I decided to just use
my Secret Wars Mr. Fantastic Head for this custom rather than selling it. I sculpted the mask and added
a new hairdo, used a X-Men Movie magneto cape and sculpted it in the figure. I was really glad
how this figure turned out!

#2 oldmanlogan

oldmanlogan

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

you are awesome riverspoons

#3 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:06 AM

your work is sick!!!
Very talented!!!
And the artwork for the box designis amazing

somebody needs to hire you!!!

#4 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,844 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

once again the card work is amazing!!! dude that is a awesome card. fig looks like it came out great too. are you gonna do an Avengers version of Firestar to go with him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us