Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Online

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jiggychoo

jiggychoo

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:58 AM

Whoa, it's Harry Potter and the End of Our Childhood. Seriously, I challenge you to watch the new trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" and not get chills. Go on, I dare you.

Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Online

The franchise, which has played out in theaters over the course of a solid decade, will finally come to an end this summer when "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" opens on July 15. This is the moment that the last 10 years of stalking Fandango for tickets and getting in line (in costume!) at 4 p.m. for the midnight showing were all leading up to. Not that, you know, we actually did any of those things... But if we had, this trailer would have completely validated all prior nerdiness.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Download

In a word, it's epic—from the opening seconds, which play the all-too-familiar theme in broken, slow beats to the intense Harry and Voldemort battle scenes. Fair warning for those who have read the book, however: We get to hear Harry's famous, "I never wanted any of you to die for me" line. And be prepared for some major heart-wrenching from that moment forward whenever you see a character you know isn't going to survive the Battle of Hogwarts.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Online

Here are some spoiler-free moments highlighted in the trailer that really slap you in the face and say, "Hey! This is the end of Harry Potter!"

#2 MoviezAdda

MoviezAdda

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

Watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Online sounds great to see the movie again..
Harry potter this series is very nice..
i liked the movie and its end.. i liked the links to the post..
great interesting post...

hollywood movie reviews

#3 rock391990

rock391990

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

this is nice movie, i like it.....

#4 jonaleman

jonaleman

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Thanks for sharing some good sites to watch harry potter 1V part 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us