Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Avengers the Movie Teaser

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Riddick

Riddick

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:16 AM

http://marvelousnews...23&itemid=14249

It's cam quality so be warned.

The Teaser for The Avengers Movie has been posted. For anyone needing to see it early hurry up before it's taken down. I took some screen shots of it using Gom Player.

I'm loving Captain America's new costume!!! I can not wait for a figure of this in Legends and MU form. Thor also looks awesome with his longer hair and no sleeves.

#2 soundwave129

soundwave129

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:31 AM

Sorry, double post.

#3 soundwave129

soundwave129

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (Riddick @ Jul 18 2011, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://marvelousnews...23&itemid=14249
It's cam quality so be warned.

The Teaser for The Avengers Movie has been posted. For anyone needing to see it early hurry up before it's taken down. I took some screen shots of it using Gom Player.

I'm loving Captain America's new costume!!! I can not wait for a figure of this in Legends and MU form. Thor also looks awesome with his longer hair and no sleeves.

Trailer looks epic! I was able to watch it on youtube before it was taken down, but some people have posted on Twitvid:
Avengers Trailer
Also, I think that Thor's new outfit is concept art from Thor, as well as the Battle Hammer Thor figure, they sure do look alike...

Also anyone else notice Loki's new look?

#4 Drayco90

Drayco90

Andorian

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

I'm waiting untill I see it after Captain America- I want it to be as nerdgasmic and surprising as possible Sunday.

#5 ROCCOTHEGREAT

ROCCOTHEGREAT

Mouser

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

bruce doesnt look as bad as people thought, this is going to be so epic people might cry lol ^__^

#6 evilanimation

evilanimation

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:34 AM

looks good to me...

#7 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Rat King

• Members
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

HAH! I never picked up with full armored sleeve Thor, just the sleeveless one. My movie Avengers display has been correct this whole time!

I dislike the long greasy hair.

#8 darkart99609

darkart99609

Mouser

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

What does Tony Stark say to Thor at the end when he slaps his arm?
Sounds like he says “nice wig”?

#9 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

I absolutely can't WAIT for next year....2012 is gonna be epic with this, TDKR, and Amazing Spider-Man.

#10 soundwave129

soundwave129

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (darkart99609 @ Jul 18 2011, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does Tony Stark say to Thor at the end when he slaps his arm?
Sounds like he says “nice wig”?

He says "Mean swing" I think, and I'm backed up by the fact it cuts to Thor throwing his hammer.

#11 SH0CKWAVE

SH0CKWAVE

Snakeman

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:27 PM

"Gentlemen... you're up."

epic!

#12 shaneva002

shaneva002

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

Dang I missed it, and everywhere else its been takin down by the disney police lol Anyway thanks for the pics love caps new suit ^^

#13 spacemonkey

spacemonkey

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

Cool pics I missed it but Ill see it Friday night on the bigscreen....

#14 NoodleChow

NoodleChow

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

oh man......... that means we may see prototypes for this line during or at the end of sdcc.

#15 spacemonkey

spacemonkey

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

Love that pic of the Comic Cap suit....looks real good.....

#16 webhead817

webhead817

Andorian

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

So psyched for this movie...spent the better part of Saturday afternoon at an open casting call for extras, wish me luck!

#17 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

that trailer looked awesome, can't wait to see it after the movie!

#18 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

EPIC trailer. Can't wait to see it at the end of Cap! 2012 is gonna be amazing.

#19 hellseeker

hellseeker

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (webhead817 @ Jul 18 2011, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So psyched for this movie...spent the better part of Saturday afternoon at an open casting call for extras, wish me luck!

I was at the Friday casting from 11am to 4pm with a ton of people who had no idea who the avengers are...

#20 CommanderRogers

CommanderRogers

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

Just got through watching the trailer. I soooo wish I were going to be in San Diego for CC! This is an all-around EPIC week though. As it is, I can hardly sleep. Cap coming Friday (hopefully I can find a theater showing it midnight Thursday) and seeing the trailer for Avengers at the end. (okay, so I just saw it. but it'll still be awesome to see up there!)

I got goose bumps during the trailer. Cap is AWESOME!!!

#21 CommanderRogers

CommanderRogers

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:27 AM

And for those who missed it on Youtube.... just go to the "news" tab on this site and one of the news stories is about the bootleg hitting Youtube. It also still has a working version of the trailer. freaking awesome!!!!

Oh, I should note that there are two news stories about the Avengers trailer. Make sure you hit the one about youtube in order to find the trailer and not just a description.

EDIT: ooops! Not anymore. I went back and watched it one more time. But when I tried to show the kids today it was gone. I guess we'll just have to wait until Friday (or Thursday for those lucky @#$%&@ that get to go to SDCC).

#22 almostoutofweed

almostoutofweed

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

UGH HAWKEYE!!!!! I WANT TO CRY SMILE AND POOP MYSELF ALL AT THE SAME TIME.....WHICH HAS KINDA BEEN THE NORM FOR ME LATELY LOL. I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE AND HOPE THEY HAVE STARK IN A UPDATED ARMOR THAT LOOKS LIKE THE B.E SUIT. I KNOW I KNOW PEOPLE, ITS WAY DOWN THE LINE IN THE COMICS, DONT YOU DARE TRY TO EDUCATE ME ON THINGS IRON AND MAN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us