Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengence

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Prem1x

Prem1x

Reverse Flash

• Members
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

After watching this trailer, I am now officially psyched for this movie.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50886

Didn't care for the first one. I don't really read much GR and I don't really like Nic Cage, but this Crank-oriented take on GR looks like it has potential.

I better get some goddamned 4" hell cycles out of this.

#2 kolbywhite28

kolbywhite28

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:11 AM

Wow! I can't wait for the movie release of The GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE!
I love Nicolas Cage! blush.gif tongue.gif

#3 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

so? who saw it? i did and it was the worst marvel movie ever to me.

#4 IrrepressibleDarkHorse

IrrepressibleDarkHorse

Romulan

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

I saw it. It was bad, but not as bad as everyone is saying.

Thwe worst part is there was no toyline, but maybe Hasbro saw the script beforehand and made the right decision for once.

#5 Prem1x

Prem1x

Reverse Flash

• Members
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

I saw it and liked it but it was a pretty weak story and the writing was inconsistent for Nic's Blaze. I mean if he's tortured by the Rider and crazy in one scene but completely normal in others. Also there should have been a case where the Rider condemned an "innocent" for doing something bad like Blaze threatened would happen, but never did. I like the graphics and action though, but when they spend the whole pre-movie build-up on how unique the directors and set locations are, you know the story is crap.

#6 jonaleman

jonaleman

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

Great movie. I've enjoyed it twice. It was totally enjoyable from it's start to end. I like it's story and stuffs of awesome adventure, action and horror.

#7 damprime

damprime

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (shokker @ Mar 8 2012, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so? who saw it? i did and it was the worst marvel movie ever to me.

Agreed. Just saw it and Uh! I ranks right up there with Elektra. Totally out of character from the last movie and what he was planning on doing with the curse. The Penance Stare was jacked and he acted like a total nut. Stupid cutaways and useless narration. Isn't Danny supposed to be his brother? Most of all for me. Where the hell was his badass Hellcycle? That thing he was on looked like an old and rusty bicycle. So did he. lol. But at least they could've given him a new one.
Please no more unless you get a new actor and MUCH better script. Shame on you Nick. For someone who was a big enough Marvel fan to change your stage name to Cage as a homage to Luke ( It"s true he said it ) you should know better.

#8 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

a few days ago it was my birthday and my best friend got it for me on bluray. damn i have to watch that crap again now, lol. he knows that i hated the movie but i have nearls all the marvel movies and i somehow collect them lol. i would have gotten it anyway but in 5 years when it would be around for 5bucks, lol. well to me its just like superman. he has no one to fight against. he fights an old fart who is suppose to be another devil who rules hell?? why is he even on earth if he is so powerfull in hell? i dont get that. he fights humans, wow big deal. i want some action in movies like this and why did he move like a demon from a japanese horror movies? when they announced that the guys fron crank were doing the movie, i hoped for crazy #$@# but wow was i bummed. i even love that they explain why they removed the hellcycle and went with that weird bike. it was for better stunt scenes. now i ask what stunt scenes? the one when he goofed on the bike to make the kid smile? i dont know but it was bad, lol.

#9 Warspectre

Warspectre

Captain Superstrong

• Members
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

Horrible movie. I think Cage was given too much artistic licence.

#10 damprime

damprime

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

Exactly. Stunts! What stunts?! That's what CGI is for. Like in the first one. Hell I can still do better stunts on my kid's dirt bike and I'm 41 with a bad knee! He didn't even use lt during his battles let alone travel. He was on that raggedy truck and converted a crane during the one big fight scene. Cheap cop out. This ranks up there with DragonBall, Van Damme's Street Fighter, Speed Racer and Masters of the Universe as the worst of this genre. Oh and the only reason I didn't mention Vampirella ( yeah there is one) and the 3 Bloodrayne movies (Yes again there is not only one but the crackheads made 2 more) is because they are not worthy enough to make any list. Softcore skin flicks and a waist of time on Netflix. Watch with caution if you dare! I had to replace a few brain cells afterward. lol.

#11 damprime

damprime

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

Oh and Happy Belated BDay Shokker!

#12 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (damprime @ Aug 14 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks man :-D
i must admit, i love the motu movie, lol but i agree it isnt good. i also have more love for van damme street fighter since i saw that horrible chun li street fighter movie with that smallville girl.

#13 damprime

damprime

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (shokker @ Aug 15 2012, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (damprime @ Aug 14 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks man :-D
i must admit, i love the motu movie, lol but i agree it isnt good. i also have more love for van damme street fighter since i saw that horrible chun li street fighter movie with that smallville girl.

Haha! It thought it was okay but a weak story. But I guess it's because Chun Li is my favorite SF character and I just like looking at Kristin Kreuk in that outfit. lol.

#14 Jesusfollower

Jesusfollower

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

Hey I noticed at the end that the flames turned blue, is that something from the movies or did that happen in the comics. I don't really follow todays comics. I focus more on the work of Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Joe Simon, chris Cleremont, sal Buscema, don heck, roy thomas, john Buscema, steve Ditko, and frank miller. Basically anything from 1961-1989.

#15 jaw1119

jaw1119

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

I really wanna see this, even though I hear nothing but how terrible the movie is! I'll pick it up when it's 5 bucks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us