Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Unstoppable Colossus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Warspectre

Warspectre

Captain Superstrong

• Members
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:28 AM

I dunno...i guess i'm sick of a lack of continuity? Juggerlossus gets pushed around by warmachine? not sure if thats who it was. I didn't have time to read...i just saw the pics?
Colossus...class 70-100 ton mutant...gets the added amplification of the juggernaut power(which should be considerably more powerful than 'human gets juggernaut power')...gets pushed around by a guy in a 'powersuit'?
just sick of Colossus, my fave character, sucking. F@ck off!! he's the juggernaut now and he's still getting sh!tty showings!

#2 dragonsouthpaw

dragonsouthpaw

Andorian

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

colossus never gets respect in his strength level. I wish they could have come up with a better costume though than being bald and having juggys helmet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us