Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Which game are your playing right now ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MichelPonting

MichelPonting

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

I am playing Angry Bird game on my iphone. This game is very interesting & i want to play it again & again. In my free time i always play this game.

#2 gurleen

gurleen

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:25 AM

I m daily playing the game G.T.A

#3 Jimmysood

Jimmysood

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Now I am playing very entertaining game that is "Need for Speed" such a nice racing game. I love this game.

#4 Bonnerdano

Bonnerdano

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

I am playing howzat cricket on facebook, Its very entertaining game. And one of the best thing is its multiplayer game.....

#5 heroesrox

heroesrox

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

We have a PS2 and a PS3 and I've got several games going.

I have playthroughs of all three Shadow Hearts games (my most favorite game series ever) going on right now as well as playthroughs of X-Men Legends 1 and 2.

On the PS3, I preordered and received my Atelier Meruru game and have been playing it non-stop since it came in. I'm already on my 4th playthrough of it but there are multiple endings to obtain and DLC characters to play with so it is not boring or anything. IN fact, my favorite character of the series, Pamela, will become DLC tomorrow and I am SO looking forward to that! :)

Why's this topic sort of dead?! Games rock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us