Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

LEGOs!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CommanderRogers

CommanderRogers

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

We picked up the new DC Lego sets the other day for my son's birthday. They're pretty cool so far. First time getting Superman and Wonder Woman though we've got lots of Batman from the last series. I sincerely hope that Marvel gets some cool sets like this too and not just some mini figures. Has anyone heard of a street date for Marvel's Legos yet?

#2 TheMolleking

TheMolleking

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (CommanderRogers @ Jan 6 2012, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We picked up the new DC Lego sets the other day for my son's birthday. They're pretty cool so far. First time getting Superman and Wonder Woman though we've got lots of Batman from the last series. I sincerely hope that Marvel gets some cool sets like this too and not just some mini figures. Has anyone heard of a street date for Marvel's Legos yet?

Picked up the Captain America set last night at Target, and saw they had the Hulk Escape set as well.

#3 Brando81

Brando81

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

I saw some of these in the store, and a few of the websites have started shipping out. They look pretty cool from the ones that I've seen.

Brando81
www.jmdretail.com
Facebook jmdretailtoys

#4 Nguyen_Dragon

Nguyen_Dragon

Tri-Klops

• Members
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

http://shop.lego.com...Ock-Ambush-6873

This set seems to come out of nowhere...

#5 Jokerjester

Jokerjester

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

I’m a huge fan of the Iron Man Hulkbuster armor and when I started to collect Iron Man minifigures I’ve decided to create one to add to the armory.

hulkbuster_mk_2___2_by_jokerjester_campo

hulkbuster_mk_2___3_by_jokerjester_campo

hulkbuster_mk_2___4_by_jokerjester_campo

hulkbuster_mk_2___5_by_jokerjester_campo

hulkbuster_mk_2___6_by_jokerjester_campo

BTW, my LEGO Iron Man Hulkbuster project is now approved by LEGO CUUSOO. 

You can support my project clicking this link: http://lego.cuusoo.c...eas/view/53350.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us