Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Why did you play games ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MichelPonting

MichelPonting

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

I am playing games, because game is the best source to time pass & games give us entertainment, entetainment & entetainment.

#2 gurleen

gurleen

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:24 AM

I m playing the games for spend the free time and ya it gave us entertainment. I like it very much....

#3 Jimmysood

Jimmysood

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

I am playing games for entertain my brother..

#4 ShanBro

ShanBro

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

I am playing the games for just enjoying purpose and making my self with fun and entertain. When I am playing game then I am feeling the fresh and it can help me something like pass out the the free times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us