Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Tony Stark

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 spang2005

spang2005

Mouser

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:06 AM

It's been done before, and it will be done again, but here is my take on Tony Stark.

Entire figure is the Movie Masters Harvey Dent from The Dark Knight, just repainted. I know alot of people do a head swap, but the Movie Stark head is too small, and I didn't want to do the retro head.

I painted the suit black and gave him a white collar, blue shirt, and red tie. Hair is painted with glossy black to give it the sheen a genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist would have. Lastly, the hardest part was painting the facial hair, but I think it came out pretty great.

Enjoy!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us