Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Steampunk Spiderman

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Mecha Pilot of the Blodia

• Members
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

It's been a while but my Steampunk Marvel is back! This time I tackle a Steampunk Spiderman. He was made from a Marvel legends Cannonball body, Fearsome Foe Spiderman head with added sculpt, part of a Megablocks Hammer Drone armor for his backpack, Hellboy Johan steam, legs from a Clone Wars assassin spider droid, lower arms from an XMC Magneto, coat from a 2012 ML Ghost Rider, and Gentleman Ghost top hat,

You can also turn Steampunk Spiderman into Peter Parker using the removable alternate cannonball head with bare Steve Irwin arms. WHEW that's a lot of parts. He has real leather belts/webgear and after giving him all sorts of brass/bronze metallics Spidey was done!

More pics here---> Steampunk Spidey

#2 Prem1x

Prem1x

Reverse Flash

• Members
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

Great vision. Excellent execution. Well done. I'm not into steam punk, but I approve of this figure!

#3 Professor

Professor

Andorian

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:29 AM

Not much f a steam punk fan myself but that figure is awesome. I've never commented on any of your customs before Jin but I've often viewed them and I am always thoroughly impressed with your skill. Great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us