Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Madame Hydra

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 damprime

damprime

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

happy.gif This is my first time posting a custom here. I actually go by "massprime" everywhere else and even at one time here. But my account got screwed up so I had to get a new one. Anyway I got a Madame Hydra yesterday and almost immediately decided she needed another head to be displayed on my shelf. So looking through my foddder I decided on a Maria Hill and hair from the FFF series savage She Hulk. I just gave her some highlights and gree lipstick and eyes. Now I'm happy.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us