Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Modern Deadpool and DCU Style Dr Doom

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Mecha Pilot of the Blodia

• Members
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Never one to be satisfied I keep making Deadpool each time a better body comes out. This time it's the 2012 Marvel legends Bucky Cap. I'm loving this new body sculpt and except for the lower legs was the perfect Deadpool mold. The lower legs came from a Face Off Daredevil and the head is a shrunken down Bowen minibust cast from CamcoKid Castings. The back swords/sheathe are from a TMNT Leo which until the 2012 turtles come out are still the best ones to use.

More pics here---> Deadpool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Doctor Doom made almost completely out of DC Universe figures! The head was a cast by DMC Direct, body from Dr Midnight, lower arms and legs from Metal Man Iron, and hands from a DC Infinite Lex Luthor in power suit. The energy crackles were from Superman Blue and there you have it, a DC Universe style Dr Doom!

More pics here---> Dr Doom

#2 Morderca

Morderca

Andorian

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

Two of my favorite characters. They both looks like figures hasbro would put out. Super clean nice job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us