Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Custom MU Agent Coulson

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lowanbing

lowanbing

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

It may be a few waves of avengers figures before they getting around to making the legendary SHIELD Agent Coulson so i went ahead and made one to hold his place until Hasbro gets it done. The head was from the Star Wars AT-ST pilot (I think... found it in a box of parts) and the body is the torso/arms of a G.i.Joe Cobra trooper and the legs of G.i.joe ROC Cobra Commander (I also swapped out the o-joints of the figures arms fo black ones from another figure so I could avoid paint wear) The tie and belt and bluetooth made from green stuff. The jacket modded from a Generator Rex toy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us