Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Avengers Movie Custom Figures

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 riverspoons

riverspoons

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

I'm really glad excited and feel great about this set. This set is inspired with the official movie poster, I tried my best to simulate the mood & look. The 1st wave of the official movie figures are OK, but the paint job of Cap & Thor is quite dull. I have them repainted, detailed & modified a bit to match how does it looked in the movie, The Mark 7 though is quite small for my taste so I used the Mark VI for now, with my customized RDJ head sculpt. The Hulk figure as previously posted came from the 2008 Hulk movie with a custom paint job & new head sculpt. Nick Fury is a full custom figure with a GI Joe Base body & Mace Windu head, the trench coat came from a DCU figure.

Hopefully I did justice with it, I can't wait to get my hands on the Hawkeye & Black Widow figures. Hopefully they will be released soon! Enjoy the photos! cheers!

I'm really glad excited and feel great about this set. This set is inspired with the official movie poster, I tried my best to simulate the mood & look. Hopefully I did justice with it, I can't wait to get my hands on the Hawkeye & Black Widow figures. Hopefully they will be released soon! cheers!

Attached Files

#2 MikeC123

MikeC123

Romulan

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Tony Stark looks like Kramer with a gotee! Lol

#3 grui

grui

Andorian

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Very cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us