Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

GlassmanCustoms - MU Ares

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 glassman

glassman

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster.
Some of you may know me form other forums thru out the years.
I wanted to share some of my work.

There are maybe 3 or 4 commissions that I have done over the years that I wanted to keep for myself, or make a second for my shelf. This is one of them.

Marvel Universe 3 3/4" Ares

I made this to look like the Marvel Legends BAF version, which is going for ridiculous money these days. I shrank the head of the ML version, placed that on a Thor movie Frost giant, sculpted the armor, accents and helmet. If you know anything about my thoughts on helmets, you know i needed it to be removable.

Here he is with the rest of the MU dark Avengers.

Let me know what you think.

#2 Arvachu

Arvachu

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Sweet, Nice Job ^_^

#3 grui

grui

Andorian

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Are you planning on making a cast of the helmet also?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us