Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

3 3/4 Movie Figures Revealed

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Axonrey

Axonrey

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:35 PM

They straight up said there would be a Thor 2 pack at Toy Fair. My guess is Thor and Gladiator Hulk, though i would prefer Hela.

#27 Ddhawkins

Ddhawkins

Mouser

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:31 AM

They might do a comic and movie version like the up coming spiderman 2 packs. If so we might get are hands on skurge!

#28 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

They might do a comic and movie version like the up coming spiderman 2 packs. If so we might get are hands on skurge!

I was thinking (Hoping for) the same exact thing!!! And seeing that he is in the trailer, has my hopes up.

#29 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

And they've got that M-16 they used to put in every other MU. They could put 2 with Skurge

#30 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:32 PM

Plus the axe from World War Hulk. I can't remember (because it was SOOOOOOOOO long ago), but the figure they previewed, it had the axe and the m-16's, but did it also include his helmet?

#31 stitch13

stitch13

Leatherhead

• Members
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:47 PM

This is definitely their golden opportunity to finally release that Skurge, so they will obviously give us a Thor and Loki 2-pack instead.   

#32 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

Plus the axe from World War Hulk. I can't remember (because it was SOOOOOOOOO long ago), but the figure they previewed, it had the axe and the m-16's, but did it also include his helmet?

Never had the m-16s in any image I saw. His only accessory was the axe.

#33 wedge1968

wedge1968

Borg

• Members
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:01 PM

Has anyone had trouble with the left wrist of Spider-Man from the Shocker 2 pack? I broke one trying to free the joint today (after trying both to heat and freeze it). I returned it and picked up another, but that one is frozen as well. Any advice?

#34 stitch13

stitch13

Leatherhead

• Members
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

Has anyone had trouble with the left wrist of Spider-Man from the Shocker 2 pack? I broke one trying to free the joint today (after trying both to heat and freeze it). I returned it and picked up another, but that one is frozen as well. Any advice?

His left or our left? I had issues with the "Thwip" hand and had to carefully pull it out of the socket. Turns out the peg is slightly torn.

#35 wedge1968

wedge1968

Borg

• Members
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

On the two I've gotten, the "Thwip" hand was very loose. The fist hand on both is stuck.

#36 stitch13

stitch13

Leatherhead

• Members
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

On the two I've gotten, the "Thwip" hand was very loose. The fist hand on both is stuck.

If you can scrape the broken plastic out of the wrist hole, then you can cut a paper clip or thin wire and use that to hold the hand in place. If you can save some of the plastic, it's possible to glue it to the wire/paper clip so that you can still have articulation.

I'm sure there are customizers with picture tutorials.

#37 wedge1968

wedge1968

Borg

• Members
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

I boiled the heck out of the new one, successfully removed it without damaging it, and put it back in so that it now works. It is now officially crossed off my list. That's one less toy concern in a couple of upcoming weeks that seem to be fraught with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us