Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

A-force boxset / dark pheonix 2 pk

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:29 AM

Any idea when either will drop ( at the very least on ebay from overseas) as I am dying to get those . The A-force set is the thing I have been most excited about ever in my 5-6 years of collecting Marvel legends/ Dc universe / Dc direct/ Icons figures hands down. I mean elsa Bloodstone , a new she hulk and Sif , not to mention singularity ? Just the perfect set IMO . Just hoping someone had any idea . I was hoping they would start popping up on the Bay soon . 

#2 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

The general consensus, for whatever that's worth, seems to be that the A-Force set release will be timed to coincide with SDCC. I'm gonna assume the 2-pack will hit around the same time.

Sadly, I doubt anybody knows for sure.

#3 tarot

tarot

Kingpin

• Moderators
  • 4,780 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:10 AM

The phoenix set will be release soon as it's already over seas.

A-Force might around SDCC or after.

#4 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:54 PM

Yep got my 2pk dark pheonix just waiting for it to arrive as they have shown up in bigger cities and I won one on ebay . Man that a-force set is so sweet. I see you can pre order the SDCC Thor set now too on ebay. 

#5 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

Yep got my 2pk dark pheonix just waiting for it to arrive as they have shown up in bigger cities and I won one on ebay . Man that a-force set is so sweet. I see you can pre order the SDCC Thor set now too on ebay. 

Do NOT put too much stock on that! All that is are scalpers positioning themselves. Most will be at Preview night and will clock as many sets as they can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us