Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel vs. Capcom 2-pack Mystery

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

From the main page- http://marvelousnews...hp?itemid=21809

From the lone pic, it seems like it might be a 3 3/4 (I'm basing mostly on the box style).

It's a dumb Iron Man and a largely useless Megaman but maybe we'll get another set that would prove useful.

#2 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

Iron Man seems to be a repack of the Mark III from the IM2 line. Mega Man looks really nice and I hope he scales decently with World of Nintendo. Do we know who else is coming in this line? I'm guessing there will be one or two more sets. Dear lord I hope we get a kickass Chris Redfield or a Dante. Wesker would be amazing as well, but I'm not sure if he made the roster this time around.

#3 PsychoPirate

PsychoPirate

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

Mystery solved - 3.75" it is.

#4 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

Here's the confirmation-

http://marveltoynews...t-notes-photos/

Also Executioner is coming with a new Enchantress. 

#5 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:38 AM

I really wanted that Capcom versus Marvel to be 3.75 to go with my World of Nintendo and MU but wasn't even remotely getting my hopes up...
So this is good news.
I've long since embraced extra Iron-mans as just the nature of this line since they cut back on extra Wolverines and Captain Americas.

So a Good thing for me anyway, Megaman is welcomed which is funny because I been looking at Japanese import figures for a 3.75 scaled version of Megaman/Rockman recently

#6 Dracos

Dracos

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

More good news!  Although I want to support our scale, I am on the fence on this set, since I would really only be buying it for Iron Man, a character that I have, many times over.  Here's hoping we see more of these packs, nevertheless. :)

#7 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

More good news!  Although I want to support our scale, I am on the fence on this set, since I would really only be buying it for Iron Man, a character that I have, many times over.  Here's hoping we see more of these packs, nevertheless. :)

That Iron Man was extremely common back in the day and should be pretty cheap to get now. If you have an Ollie's near you, you may be able to find one still hanging around. That Mega Man will be very popular with gamers that may not want Iron Man, so you could always buy the 2-pack and unload MM. You could probably recoup the entire cost of the 2-pack by doing that too.

#8 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

That Iron Man was extremely common back in the day and should be pretty cheap to get now. If you have an Ollie's near you, you may be able to find one still hanging around. That Mega Man will be very popular with gamers that may not want Iron Man, so you could always buy the 2-pack and unload MM. You could probably recoup the entire cost of the 2-pack by doing that too.
Yeah, that Iron-man was practically forced on people way back when...
I imagine many people selling off the Iron-man and keeping Mega-man.
Are both of these Metallic?
I'm very mixed on that because it always chips off.

#9 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:42 PM

Anyone have the DPCI or SKU for this? I can't find anything in Brickseek's system. This should be showing up any day now right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us