Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Homecoming and GOTG wave 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:28 AM

Has anyone seen either of these waves? I have not seen a single figure. Wal Mart is clogged with Falcon and Bucky. TRU with Dr.Strange wave and Target has very few legends at all and does not seem to mind. Want to get them out of the way to focus on upcoming waves in August, exclusives and SDCC. 

#2 Dodge76

Dodge76

Romulan

• Members
  • 744 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:58 AM

I seen a few of the Homecoming figures at my local Walmart and passed on them because I already got the ones I wanted from Amazon. I never seen wave 2 of Galaxy any where.

#3 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:35 AM

I gave up finding in retail. My opinion is you won't see the Homecoming wave til after the movie hits and if it's a hit the stores will scramble to get product on the shelves. As for GOTG 2, with wave one stagnant on shelves round here I'm wondering if they'll hold off on wave 2 till the blu ray release later this year (Christmas afterall). With all the new stuff scheduled to hit August 1st I just decided to go the online route and get caught up.

#4 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:02 PM

Found the whole homecoming wave at my Walmart.... minus Moonknight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us