Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • First Post Rare

Recent Badges

1. Nope, the clone saga was the brain child of Terry Kavanagh, which then got out of hand thanks to marketing and executive meddling. The origins of the Clone Saga have been well documented and none of them ever mention McFarlane. People seem to forget that while conversational, the Clone Saga was a financial hit for Marvel, that's why it kept going. Still I think we are going to be going off topic, lets keep the clone saga stuff for when marvel ruin Ben again with Chasm and focus on this lackluster idea of making Peter a Goblin again!
  2. Spider-man has been creatively dead since the Clone Saga in the 90's
  3. I know. Still I'm expecting a Spider Goblin Marvel legends next year.
  4. Personally the whole 85 years anniversary line smells like a bad gimmick just to probably up the price on these, by making it some pointless anniversary, Hopefully I'm wrong. I haven't heard Marvel themselves planning anything special.
  5. Astonishing Wolverine - A welcome update not sure if I want it though. Warbird - Looks really nice. Maybe Superior Spider-man - Happy to be getting an update Otto with Waldos. Easy buy Skaar - Pass Iron Fist and Luke Cage - No really interest in this two pack pass Dan Ketch Ghost Rider - Finally, Must Get Rock - Maybe it's Ptera of the Vulcan's X-men.
  6. Yeah I wasn't expecting it either. A lot of people online, especially Twitter were given the success of the toys and the show.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE