Resident Evil Code Veronica X for $19.99

Captain Typho
    By Captain Typho,

I saw a Best Buy ad and it has Resident Evil Code Veronica X for PS2 for $19.99. It was one of it great hit game. I got it any way not bad for $19.99 and also they have Star Wars Starfighter that same price too.

Our Lady Peace's new Album KICKS!!!!!

Nope
    By Nope,

Wow, listened to this album finally.. wlel its only been out a week but anyways.. Its soooooo figrin awesome!!! nothing like there other stuff!! well maybe cuz Bob Rock Prodeuced it intead of the other dude that produced there last 4 albums. but its a lot heavier then the rest of there stuff... maybe cuz of the fact they have a new guitar player.. but anyways..

GO BUY IT!! way worth the money!!! I downloaded it today, and If I had a cd player to play the cd on I would buy it right now, but since it all get wet and broke.. I dont even have a stereo anymore.. blah.. oh well

so yep!! the new album kicks major @$$!!

the best song I think so far that I've listened to is All For You.

What do you think about the rock group Staind.

NewprideT
    By NewprideT,

Hi,

How is everybody? I was listening to Staind today and I have to say that they are one great band. I know that their music is about depression, saddness and anything that involves a trouble teenager going through their years but I can relate to them at times. Great music and a superb band, I'm going to say if nobody heard of Staind go buy their cd and listen to them.

To those that heard of Staind, what do you think about them?

Have a pleasant day,

Peace

Zelda preview for GC

computron
    By computron,

I just got me a preview book of Zelda for the Game Cube, the graphics are kinda new to me but I will get used to it. Judging by the looks of it, Link looks great, face expressions and everything. He has more manuverability and weapons. I'm gonna get this game when it comes out.. :lol:

Lilo and Stitch... Hell frikin' yes...

By Guest,

That movie was awesome. The first movie this summer that I've truly enjoyed the whole way through. Disney certainly made up for the Atlantis disaster.

Would you like to see Dumb and Dumber 2?

firestongue
    By firestongue,

Man i hope they bring this one someday!

The first was so hilarious, i saw it 4 times in theaters. im pretty sure thats the only movie ive seen 4 times in theaters. i really really hope they get a sequel going, you?

What was your favourite 8-bit computer?

Sandman
    By Sandman,

You must remember these from days gone by. Which one would you vote as being the best?

:) My choice is the Commodore 64. It had sprites, sixteen colours, amazing sound (for it's time) and a huge library of games.

If I had to pick one for second place, it would be the Sinclair Spectrum.

Anybody else? If your choice is not in the list then just post it up here!

What is the latest book you read.

NewprideT
    By NewprideT,

Hi,

How is everybody? So, what is the latest book you read?

Have a pleasant day,

Peace

Who plays with emulators?

Sandman
    By Sandman,

I'm into the retro-gaming thing in a big way. So it's fortunate that you can play all those classic games on your PC with an emulator. So what emulators do you use, if any?

Mine are: PC Atari (Atari 2600), RealSpectrum (ZX Spectrum), CCS64 (Commodore 64) and MAME32 (Arcade).

:) It's great to re-live the old classics, some of those old games simply can't be beaten! No flashy graphics, no surround sound, just good old-fashioned gameplay. Bring on Galaxians any day...

:wink: So are there any other Retro-Gamers on here, and what do you play/emulate mostly?

8 new GI Joe customs

chad_ghost
    By chad_ghost,

4 from me, 4 from my brother Matthew.

well, finally got some time to work on some customs. here they are:

Executioner: Torture

Fall Time: F-15 Pilot

Cesspool: Cobra CEO

Ghost: Night Ops

Matthew finished two of these tonight and two this past week and here they are.

Torpedo

Nameless Master

Scarlett

Matthew

I do not have a good pic of Matthew to let you guys compare, but I should soon. Thanks again everyone

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kato
    Newest Member
    Kato

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Recent Status Updates

• Infinitum  »  JayC

Hello, I need to delete my account, I was instructed to speak with you.
      · 0 replies
    • Infinitum  »  tarot

Sorry to bother you, I made this account a few years ago and haven't used it, how can I delete my account?
      · 2 replies
    • drbeck  »  tarot

Your new message from our Customer Care Team:
      Hello Andre,  

Thank you for getting in touch with us.  

I have had a look for when we are getting more stock for this item and sadly our suppliers are still unable to give us a date for when there will be more stock for this. I understand that this news can be both disappointing and frustrating.  

I deeply apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and can assure you that it was certainly not our intention to disappoint. 

If you happen to have any other questions, then please don't hesitate to contact us and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you. 

Best regards, 

Niamh G 

Zavvi Team
      · 0 replies
    • Atlantis

Was the sound notification turned off? Mine says its on but I don't get the sound tone anymore when new items come in.
      · 0 replies
    • Gijimu  »  ADour

Is there a part of you that can understand where I was coming from, other editors have been plagiarizing my character histories, and then you come in and switch out the photos that I took the time out of my busy schedule to contribute to this database. The examples that you provided didn't help because the person asked you to help him with those because he couldn't speak English so it was hard for him. You made me feel that the work I do was for nothing because my pics weren't good enough but with further analysis you didn't make that much of a change to them. And I thought when something like that happens, an editor should write in the explanation box on why they made the changes. If you did that I know for sure things would not have escalated like it did. I apologize for my language, and for the Iron Man thing but I get very passionate about my work. It's up to you if you want to undo the ban, but if not then the rest of the years I have been on here it's been an honor working with you.
      · 0 replies

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE