Best Writer / Best Artist

TransformHeadOn
    By TransformHeadOn,

OK, so let's name our favorites!

Best Writer: Brian Azzarello

Best Artist: Pat Lee

Honorable mention to those colorists out there, including Richard Isanove, Lynn Varley, and Laura DePuy for a lot of times making the book looking way more professional than the art they're coloring!!!

What's the best Spider-Man book?

TransformHeadOn
    By TransformHeadOn,

The new Wizard has a feature on how each Spidey book stacks up to one another.

What does everyone think is the best Spidey book?

J. Scott Campbell's BRITNEY SPEARS??!! SCARY!!!

TransformHeadOn
    By TransformHeadOn,

Check out page 63 of the newest Wizard!!! :o

I know it's just a joke, but that's one of the scariest things I've ever seen!!

@*-

My monthly (or whenever they come out) buys . . .

TransformHeadOn
    By TransformHeadOn,

BONE

100 Bullets

Ultimates

Ultimate Spider-Man

X-Statix

Ultimate X-Men

Amazing Spider-Man

Incredible Hulk

Transformers (all titles)

G.I. Joe

Batman (starting with #608)

. . . and also whatever cool mini-series' that happen to be going on, such as Cage, or the Sale-Loeb books, etc.

SNES best system ever?

SiegeofGondor
    By SiegeofGondor,

I know Playstation took over as far as RPG's go, but seriously SNES had ALL of the classics like Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, FF6, Breath of Fire.

They were alllll sooo goood!

Siege

oppps I apologize

SiegeofGondor
    By SiegeofGondor,

I didn't notice the topic description before I postred and saw everyone elses video game related post and went ahead with mine. I'll move them over to the video games room. Sorry :oops:

Siege

Favorite game company

SiegeofGondor
    By SiegeofGondor,

Squaresoft here!

Siege

SNES had the best RPG's

SiegeofGondor
    By SiegeofGondor,

Seriosuly

Chrono Trigger

Final Fantasy 3 or 6 dpending on where you live :)

Secret of Mana

Breath of Fire

Super Mario RPG

ON and ON and ON

that system ruled!!!! wish mine still worked

Green Mile

SiegeofGondor
    By SiegeofGondor,

Was anyone else absolutely in shock(dor lack of pun) during the Electrocution scene of the Cajun man? It hink that scene was REALLY well done but way to realistic for me and it freaked me out A LOT.

Siege

zoids

gangsta elmo
    By gangsta elmo,

anyone here buy them??

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE