Guns N' Roses Tour Dates!

Outsiders
    By Outsiders,

HELL YEA!!!!!! :o

Guns N Roses Tour

GUNS N' ROSES have lined up the following dates as part of the American leg of their world tour:

Nov. 18 – Chicago, IL @ Allstate Arena

Dec. 02 – Boston, MA @ FleetCenter

Dec. 05 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

Dec. 06 – Philadelphia, PA @ First Union Center

Tickets for the Chicago show go on sale Friday and the rest of the shows go on sale on Saturday... There is a God! 8)

2002 Style CLASSIC He-Man

Mandalorian30
    By Mandalorian30,

This is just a simple repaint. I have seen many people repainting the new 2002 He-Man to look like the old. So I decided to do the oposite: Make the Classic He-Man look like the 2002 He-Man. What do you think?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Coming to a realization

Degato
    By Degato,

I realized today how expensive comics are getting to be! I collect roughly 25 titles in a month and, well.....you get the idea. Since I'm travelling alot nowadays and need expendable cash at a whim's notice, I have to slow my roll, so to speak.

I think I'll be collecting all ###### John's titles (sans Hawkman...wasn't too into it anyways), Transformers, and that's about it. Kind of sucks considering I've been collecting since I was 11 years old! :-?

Anime figures wish list...

SiegeofGondor
    By SiegeofGondor,

Ninja Scroll (EVEN THOUGH IT WON'T HAPPEN NOW!!!!)

Princess Mononoke(all the Gods)

Jin Roh(more than just the soldiers)

Blood the Last Vampire(yea!)

Berserk(I;ve seen these but none of my local stores seem to carry them;(

Anyone else?

Siege

Love Hina figures?

SiegeofGondor
    By SiegeofGondor,

Has anybody seen these and can give a review of them? my brother is a HUGE fan of the series and i want to buy them for him but only if they are good in likeness and quality.

Siege

Anything good out lately...

Nguyen_Dragon
    By Nguyen_Dragon,

I havent been keeping up... :D

Terminator

catter
    By catter,

we should definantly have a terminator forum

Gundam Wing DVDs

gangsta elmo
    By gangsta elmo,

when is the boxed set of all 10 gundam wing dvds going to be released??

After playing Kingdom Hearts.....

By Guest,

YOU SHOULD ALL PLAY IT!!! It is one great game and one of the games of the year IMO. The graphics are amazing and it's fun....Forget about the whole thing with Disney, I thought the Disney stuff was cool and it's made me a fan. The voice acting is excellent and it isn't that easy - I've had my a$$ handed to me a lot in the beginning. This game is good you guys, and the Disney stuff is neat - a must have game

Blade 2 Video Game for Playstation 2

Beach Head
    By Beach Head,

I'm hooked on this game. It's a must have for PS2. Created by Activision who also created The Tenchu series. It's third person view and you can use all Blade's weapons, martial arts moves, do flips like he did in Blade 2. This game is off da hook.

I just entered the nightclub scene and was swarmed by the whole club of vampires. I'm chopping and shooting my way through.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE