SLIPKNOT

Sith
    By Sith,

Lets discuss...so, ever seen them live? met them? whats your favorite song/music video/album/t-shirt/poster?

MACHINE HEAD

Sith
    By Sith,

Lets discuss...so, ever seen them live? met them? whats your favorite song/music video/album/t-shirt/poster?

IRON MAIDEN

Sith
    By Sith,

CRADLE OF FILTH

Sith
    By Sith,

Help Please G Gundam song name wanted

Devildude79
    By Devildude79,

Can someone tell me the name of the song they are playing while Burning Gundam is carrying the destroyed Shining Gundam? Thanks in advance :D .

Devildude79

Anyone here play harvest moon...

Nguyen_Dragon
    By Nguyen_Dragon,

I love this game... to bad i dont have time anymore... and the gc version looks great... cant wait for it to come out...

dbz episode screencaps

catter
    By catter,

does anyone no any good websites with a lot of dbz episode screencaps

Newest DBZ wave found as well.

Preventer MK II
    By Preventer MK II,

Same trip to Wal*Mart, found all of the latest wave. I was almost tempted to buy Pui Pui and Mr. Satan , possibly even Buu as well. Definitely some nicely made figures this time around.

Diesel, at last! Gundam figures!

Preventer MK II
    By Preventer MK II,

I walked into Wal*Mart today expecting to find nothing. I noticed they had put out some deluxe G-Gundam figures. "Phooey," I thought as I moved it aside. Then BAM! Ashura Gundam. Moving that one aside, another whamy. BAM! Hyper Mode Master Gundam. Upon looking around I noted the following: Since Ashura and Hyper Mode Master are the only deluxe figures to be confirmed for release recently, the figures were packed in a re-distributed case of the old deluxe figures. Dunno exactly what the break down is, but I noticed less God Gundams and Hyper Masters than anything else in the rest of the assortment.

Let's see if I can go for a triple-whammy with Toy's "R" Us... Muahahaha.

The Sims Whats the deal?

Phanstar
    By Phanstar,

So like Ive tried playing the sims again and again, and I just dont think Im getting what the long term appeal of this game is? Its fun for like a day or so and then its just the same boring crap and I find myself loading the game and letting it play itself while I watch tv or something.

Whats the deal with this game?

Another question, Once you start a family, Can you ever move that family into a bigger house or are you just doomed with the house you start with?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE