What comics are you reading lately?

By Guest,

What comics are you reading lately?

My latest...

:: New X-Men : I get a lot of flack for this one, as it seems that most fans associate Grant Morrison's X-Overhaul with blasphemy or something. I think change is good, and in this book's case, I think change is great. I love the new looks (No more spandex, yay!) and I love the new plots. (Nano-Sentinels... C'mon, how can anyone not find that f*cking cool.) My only complaint about this book would be the unstable art team that's always changing around.

:: Incredible Hulk : Like most people that are currently digging this book, it's the ongoing fugitive-style storyline that keeps me coming back for more. This is a book with concepts that seem to fit that type of storyline perfectly, and that's proven as this book is now getting more attention than it ever has before.

:: Alias : Mystery and intrigue in the Marvel universe? Intense and just plan hard storylines? All under the Marvel MAX imprint, where it's okay to go a bit over the top to tell a better tale? Sounds good to me, and indeed has sounded good to me since the very first issue. I couldn't put this book down if I tried.

:: GI Joe : Uh... This one aught to be pretty self-explanatory.

:: The Ultimates : I normally shy away from the standard superhero-type stuff unless it has something that sets it apart from everything else, like New X-Men's 'non-hero heros' or Incredible Hulk's 'monster on the run' or what have you. The Ultimates isn't like that, it IS a standard superhero-type book, but it also happens to be the best of it's kind on the stands right now, and that in it's own right is what sets the book apart from everything else. Oddly enough, it was someone here at the forums who turned me onto this awesome and intense book. I owe that person a cookie.

That's it for me... What about you?

Cheers.

-NMX

Freddy vs. Jason movie confirmed!

firestongue
    By firestongue,

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/...reut/index.html

check it out folks! i got this from cnn.com of all places!

sounds like it might be okay. i dont know where brad renfro comes from, but whatever right?

sheesh, i cant believe thisll be Jasons 11th film. crazy!

what do you think?

plus it talks about a supes vs. bats movie and a dumb and dumber prequel!

Found Rockman Exe figures!

Degato
    By Degato,

I bought both Heat Guts and Normal Style this weekend at the SDCC! I'm loving these figures with their articulation and accessories. Get 'em if you're into Rockman! I reccommend it. :D

Help with Gundam Modelling

By Guest,

Today, I bought my first ever Gundam model or model of any sort for that matter - Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom. I want to make it look cool, so what things would you recommend for me in terms of paints, cutting the parts out and stuff. I am sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I've seen some really cool looking models and I was wondering where I'd start.

What band do you recommend?

grand theft autobot
    By grand theft autobot,

Right now, as you read this post, what band would you recommend a listen to? Straight off the top of your head....

I recommend Greenwheel because I'm listening to them right now. They're rock, simple enough, but pretty good. CD title is Soma Holiday.

Goldmember what did you guys think?

By Guest,

I saw it last night and I must say I thought it was a great film. I still liked the second one better, but I was laughing so hard at some parts. What did everyone else think?

Super Mario Sunshine

Nope
    By Nope,

YAY STICKY!!

Super Mario Sunshine is coming out soon for gamecube.. wahoo!!

MUSIC!

Nope
    By Nope,

Gotta have a music thread going again!!!!

I'm listening to the song anastasia, its a trance song.. im not sure who wrote it though.. a very powerful song! I suggest anyone that's into that kinda music go get it!

I've been listening to Our Lady Peace;s new album on some small computer speakers since it came out, and since I have the house to myslef tonight, I brought in my sisters stereo, I never did buy one .. hehe and holy #$## does it ever sound amazing!! Not Enough, All For you, really stong bass and drums in it! I'm kinda glad Bob Rock produced this. Raine did a good job on the vocals! he used a lot lower voicing in this album. which is cool. just like his first album.

well that's enough for me.. what is everyone into music wise???

Back to the Future 4?

By Guest,

I saw on TV today they are making a Back to the Future 4 and maybe 5... what do you guys think... I liked the first , but didn't care for part 3.

Are you sick and tired of the Powerpuff Girls?

By Guest,

I've enjoyed a few of the episodes (Meet the Beat-Alls comes to mind); but, since I've been watching a lot more Cartoon Network recently (ie:Iron Giant and G.I.Joe), I've really gotten tired of seeing their movie ads, promos, and music videos every few seconds!. I really find myself rooting for Mojo now (LOL!)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MvCfan
    Newest Member
    MvCfan

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE