What's a good movie to get right now..

Nope
    By Nope,

I like movies like along came a spider, shawshank redemption, sixth sense...

are there any others good movies like those you guys reccomend (man I can't figure out how to spell that word.. hehe)?

just movies with really good stories to them..

Anyone get the Masterpiece Volume 2...

Nguyen_Dragon
    By Nguyen_Dragon,

If so... did they keep their word by improving the toy... any information is appreciated... :D

Looking for Avatar

X-Brawn
    By X-Brawn,

Who makes the avatars? I was lookling for one like the one I have but with Optimus Prime blowing him up instead. Now that would be sweet

Custom 2002 Faker

Mandalorian30
    By Mandalorian30,

I know this custom has been done by everyone, but I had to make one for myself. I used a metalic paint for the skin and boots. I thought it gave him a more robotic look. LMK what you think!!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=232871

attachment.php?s=&postid=232872

attachment.php?s=&postid=232873

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/attachment.php?s=&postid=232875[/img

Go Vote For Your Favorite Toys

JayC
    By JayC,

Custom 2002 Hordak

Mandalorian30
    By Mandalorian30,

Here he is! I have been working on this one all day today! I again used the head and armor from the classic Hordak figure. The body was from the 2002 Skeletor. The whole thing was completly repainted. LMK what you think!

attachment.php?s=&postid=232529

attachment.php?s=&postid=232531

attachment.php?s=&postid=232533

How about that Ultraman Tiga?

Degato
    By Degato,

What'd you think of the show?

What'd you think of Ultimate Muscle?

Degato
    By Degato,

I'm watching it now. It's verrrry similar to the original Kinnikuman series when I used to live in Japan.

They legacy continues!

I hope we see more anime at stores...

Nguyen_Dragon
    By Nguyen_Dragon,

like walmart... their prices are much cheaper... metropolis and jinroh were under 20.00... also does anyone know if they edit them... more then the usual...

My first MOTU 2002 custom- Faker

By Guest,

This is my custom 2002 style Faker. I went as far as to customize his armor and sword... My scanner didn't get the best pictures of them I will try to post better pictures after I get them developed. I tried not to stray too much from his classic color scheme.

IPB Image front view

IPB Image back view

IPB Image sword

IPB Image

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rabidhammer
    Newest Member
    rabidhammer

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE