Finally, New G Gundam Figures Found!

Dieselboy M
    By Dieselboy M,

hey, preventer, i thought you might especially like to know this. when i saw your thread at gundam.com where someone stated they had seen the hyper mode master and shining gundam, along with other new g gundams, i was a bit skeptical and thought they might possibly be confusing them with all the 7.5" hyper mode figures. but, maybe they knew what they were talking about...

i haven't been frequenting walmart so much recently 'cause they've been more behind with gundam and g.i. joe (the only lines i really collect) than target, so i've been getting most of my stuff from target (and even kmart) lately. but, i happened to drop by today, and very much to my surprise, from the end of the aisle i saw a gold colored figure among the 4.5" figures (as opposed to the 7.5" ones). wow, it was indeed (and finally) new g gundam figures.

it was only hyper mode master gundam and asura gundam from the deluxe assortment. only as in just those, and none of the other regular 4.5" series figures, not only as in they're nothing to get excited about. 'cause they're quite cool as a matter of fact (i have the master gundam mobile horse set, and it's cool to have fuunsaiki in platform mode). i haven't gotten a chance to really check them out yet, so i can't say much other than they look cool. plus, it's late. i'll post pictures tomorrow.

diesel

GTA: Vice City!

Captain Typho
    By Captain Typho,

The biggest PS2 game of 2001 was going to be MGS2 but GTAIII was one of the best Ps2 game of the year and now another GTA game will in this year called GTA Vice City. The game take place in Miami in the 1980's. The decade that know for it good music, bad hair, and cool cars. The game it self will have new feature like you get to ride a motoecycles and go into building. I played GTAIII on PS2 and I can't wait for Vice City to comeout.

The MUSIC Name Game!

Sith
    By Sith,

HI,

What you have to do in this game is name somethng related to music like a band name or band member or even an instrument like guitar,drums etc. With the music related name beginning with the letter left behind from the previous post.

To begin with we will start with the last letter but after playing this game before i have found that the same few letters and band names keep coming up so eventually we will change the letter to the second or something.But i will state when that happens.confused?

E.g. Using the last letter :

Puddle of mudd

Last letter being d so,

Drums

Last letter being s so,

Sepultura etc.

Before anyone asks there is no prize for this game and you can duplicate names meaning this will go on forever.

Ok so i will start

METALLICA

Something wrong

hamsterboy
    By hamsterboy,

I just saw it when I posted that a new page was created. Nothing wrong with that. However,instead of being say,page 2 of 2,you get page 2 of 1.

ADULT SWIM

catter
    By catter,

anyone watch it on sundays.Its funny my favorite show is mission hills

Adult swim

catter
    By catter,

anyone watch the anime adult swim

Robotech

catter
    By catter,

anyone know if the robotech toys are good or if the show is good

Mega Man Zero

Degato
    By Degato,

Or, Rockman Zero, whichever you choose. It will be out Sept. 11! What a day to release a video game, eh? And, that's comic day too.

Signature limitations/rules...?

Samus Aran
    By Samus Aran,

Hola, I'm relatively new here, and was wondering what the limits were on sigs. I'm thinking of making my own, and need to keep the parameters in mind... is there a height, width, and/or size limit to sigs? Also, is there a place where I can test out my sig? Thanks for any info! 8)

do u wanna see 2 movies combine together??

Kaneda
    By Kaneda,

(for example alien vs predator)

i think ideas like that would be fun :D ..although it will probably end up destroyed both movies..

here's what i wanna see:

-Terminator vs Robocop

-Star Wars + Lord of the Rings :lol:

-J Park vs King Kong

-Sleepy Hollow vs 13 ghost

-Fight club + 6 sense

IPB Image

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE