Anybody watch Harvey Birdman tonight?

hamsterboy
    By hamsterboy,

That was funny with Scooby-Doo.

What type of video games you played the most.

Captain Typho
    By Captain Typho,

Well for me I mostly played Action,Adverture,Sports, and Fighting games except for RPG. I played GTA3 for msotly all the time because I love that games and I can't wait for GTA: Vice City to come out. GTA3 had more longer gameplaying you go buy three city.

NICKELODEON...WTF?!

1846D7M8
    By 1846D7M8,

NICKELODEON CANCELLED SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

I don't understand, this is their highest rated show yet they cancel it. It has even been the highest rated show on Cable before. This would be like Deep Frying the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs.

I read this on Toonzone.net so I'm guessing it's pretty valid. They didn't report it, but some person they interviewed (about Constant Payne) said that Nickelodeon cancelled it! It doesn't make sense. Everybody likes Spongebob Square Pants! I've never even seen the show before and I kind of like him. :-?

Incubus

By Guest,

Was kind of curious how everyone else feels about this band. When they made it big with "Drive" I kind of thought they would be one hit wonders, and my first impression was that they were kind of a pop band. I then bought the album just to see what it was like, and I was surprised by what I heard. I didn't realize that they sang "Pardon Me" but had heard it on the radio before and liked it. The rest of the music was very original...not like all the other bands out now that are nothing more than variations of Korn. Then, when the latest album came out, I was blown away. I love their unique style and the way they use electronic effects on top of their heavy/mellow sound. My personal fav song of theirs is "Nice to Know You." I like how the bass plays the riff at the beginning real soft and then the guitars come in and play the same riff with power chords...I have always liked stop and go riffs. Anyways, I like this band...what do you guys think of them?

Anyone else play the drums??

Nope
    By Nope,

It'd be cool to find some other drummers on here to chat with. Drummers are pretty rare for some reason.. and to find a drummer.. not someone who can play.. I play guitar.. but im not a guitarist.

Which Star Wars character should get his own video game!

Captain Typho
    By Captain Typho,

Jango Fett got his own video game and it due out this year for PS2 and GC. In the past Lucasarts had Star Wars character in there own video game were good like Jedi Knight series but with a EU character not from the movie. So who you vote for and why.

New version of the PS/2 coming

By Guest,

Rock fest 2002

Lady_Sav
    By Lady_Sav,

Has anyone else gone to it yet?

New Info Disney Kingdom Heart games.

Captain Typho
    By Captain Typho,

In the next issue of OPM (Official US Playstation Magazine) a demo preview of the new Kingdom Heart games for PS2 that will come out this Sept. The game will feature Disney character team up with FF character and already is becoming the Best PS2 games Of 2002. The US version will have english voice but with major actor, Haley Joel Osment will be the voice of Sora who is the games main character, Daivd Kellagher(7 Heaven) will be the voice of Riku and Hayden Panettiere (Ally McBeal) as Kari and David Boreanaz (Angel) rumor to be the voice of Cloud of FFVIII and the actor who do the Disney character voices will be in the game. But here is a big spoilder

SPOILDER

Cloud will be a bad guy in Kingdom Heart and Riku will also be a bad guy also. It should be a good game because it will be part action/rpg.

favorite NES game of all time

teelu20
    By teelu20,

well when it comes to the 8 bit NES i have a lot of favorites

mario

rc pro am

double dribble

kung fu

the list goes on.

but my favorite game was/is

the legend of zelda even though i couldn't come close to beating it it was awsome.

i could never seem to get past the grave yard :(

what are your favorite nes games :)

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE