What film do u think had loadsa hype but turned out s**t?

By Guest,

What film do you think had loadsa hype with ppl goin on how great it was,loads of adverts etc etc then turned out to be a load of shite?

------------------

www.geocities.com/cartoonsith

If site related please contact cartoonsith@yahoo.co.uk

Do u agree that Raiden from Mortal Kombat......

By Guest,

Do u agree that Raiden from Mortal Kombat is taken from the baddies in the film big trouble in little china?

Yes or no?

Once upon a time.....

By Guest,

So, what game did u last play?last complete?

By Guest,

Name the game you last completed/played.

So, what was the last film u watched?

By Guest,

Name the last film u watched.

numb arse at the cinema!

By Guest,

dont u just hate it when your at the pictures and you've got numb arse from sitting still for so long.

Tip is...dont move or it gets worse! unless you watch one half of the film on one cheek and then switch for the second half?

My Spidey Custom!

By Guest,

Hey all! thought I would take the time to show off my custom "Ben Reilly Costume" Spider-Man Classic figure I just finished! Let me know what you think!!

www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mandalorian/spidercustoms.html

I have also just finished a cstom of Spider Man Unlimited and am currently working on a Comic-Style Green Goblin. I'll post pics when I get them!!!

[This message has been edited by Mandalorian30 (edited 02-11-2002).]

METALLICA

By Guest,

I posted a message in the mcfarlane section about the metallica dolls and the subjects swifted on to everything metallica so i thought itd be better to discuss it here.So, whats ya fav.album? Whos ya favorite member?Who should be the next bassist? What do you want the next album to sound like?heavy?fast?slow?

Let the discussions begin....

Justice League for Game Boy Advance help

By Guest,

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joemo517
    Newest Member
    joemo517

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE