• 33 replies
    • 135 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 46 replies
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Its got a corner box because its being released next year hence no longer Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary which is what was used on the corner box of the White Storm. All I know for sure is what is listed above but I wouldn't try reading to much into that. My guess this will be a single release fan channel exclusive, like the recent X-Force Deadpool.
    • Toy Biz later re-released the figure in more correct silver and white colors. My guess Hasbro will also end up doing this one in Silver as well.
    • It can’t be a coincidence that the package art for Storm now has a corner box with character portraits of Storm, Iceman, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Beast. Is the reintroduction of the corner box on the packaging indicative of a new lineup of figures?  On the original Toy Biz packages the portraits on the corner box changed to reflect the figures in that wave.   It may not be a fully new wave... maybe a wave 1.5.   Cyclops features his blue and white X-Factor costume just like the figure from the Uncanny X-Men retro wave.  I wouldn’t be mad at all if they changed him to his original blue and yellow X-Factor costume. Iceman could be a straight carry forward, or maybe he’d be done with a blue tint just like later versions of the original Toy Biz figure did.   A carry forward of the tiger stripe Wolverine from the Apocalypse BAF wave seems unnecessary since the Love Triangle figure is pretty much already a repack with some added accessories... but Wolverine is one of those anchor characters for Hasbro.  If they used the belt from the Hulk 2-pack then it would represent Wolverine from Giant Size X-Men #1 until he changed to the brown costume, and save me the hassle of putting that together myself. I’d love to see Beast re-released in any format.  I was lucky to find a second one in the wild to go along with my classic Avengers, and now I’m looking for a third to make a classic X-Factor team.  Since the Caliban wave figure only came with an open mouth head, a re-release in a retro wave would be a great time to add a new closed mouth head. If this isn’t an actual wave that’s released all at once I would also be cool with some repaints and re-releases continuing to launch via Hasbro Pulse as standalone figures like gray hulk and first appearance Deadpool.     
    • I dont think it was ever black but because the shadowing often made it look black and most of Storm's costumes are black, some interpreted it as such and because of that Toy Biz back in the day did a figure that was essentially meant to represent Strom of the time in a black outfit, hence this figure is a tribute to that, at least thats how I understand it.
    • That's right, Sophie was the good member who was killed by Esme,  Esme was the one that Xorn killed
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE