• 164 replies
    • 164 replies
  8. X-men Legends 1 2 3 4 7

• 158 replies
    • 150 replies
    • 138 replies
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Advertise on Marvelous News

• Remember folks! Lives aren't worth worrying about unless they're a perfectly healthy young person! I mean, maybe Gigantor lives in Bizarro world but I've been to a lot of "geeky" conventions and I'm willing to bet a whole lotta those folks have "underlying health issues." As for HasLab:  It could very easily be seen as in poor taste to offer a high-priced marquee item during a time of massive unemployment and people worrying about family members' health and livelihoods.  And have a far lower chance of succeeding/meeting it's goals if a lot of the buying audience is dealing with economic difficulties brought on by the Virus.
    • Thigh cut is the only way to go right now. It's the comfortable medium of providing max articulation while sacrificing as little aesthetics as possible. It just is. You look at a bunch of these import companies trying to do all these innovative things with the articulation to make it look "better" but in my experience the end product always ends up worse. In the case of companies like Tomashi Nations and SHF the joints are often awkward angles with pieces held on with glue or the design leads to some of the material used having to be so thin or brittle in places that the joint becomes prone to breaking. Yep, it seems like nothing works quite as well as the old thigh cut. I agree it does look bad on the skin tight spandex characters but the best thing they can do right now is try to hide it in paint and sculpt detail whenever at all possible. The examples of Juggernaut and War Machine only work because Juggs is so big they could add extra material and WM is so complicated it can be absorbed into the detail. I can't imagine this technique would work with someone like Spider-Man or Jean Grey who both are pretty much naked bodies with paint on them.
    • I'd prefer they stick with the thigh cut out of the two choices.  I like the poseability and the aesthetic doesn't really bother me.
    • What people either don't know or seem to neglect is the fact that Europeans are heavy smokers & start smoking in their mid-late teens & both countries have a huge elderly population. So you have a ton of elderly lifelong smokers being exposed to a virus that attacks the respiratory system & that's where the vast amount of covid19 deaths are coming from. Add the thousands of others , regardless of age, that has 1 or more underlying health issues account for another huge percentage of the deaths. And again, I don't care if SDCC is cancelled or not. Why would that derail the unveiling of the Haslab Sentinel project?
    • @MarvelTVGuy01, I don't have either of those pieces. Sorry, pal. I recommend checking out dorksidetoys.com, dmwallthingsmarvel.com, and thecollectorslair.com. All three of those sites sell random, loose BAF parts; bookmark them and check them periodically. Other than that, the only place I really know of would be eBay. Good luck!
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE