• 24 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 38 replies
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• I would've liked that.  She does really well with intense characters.
    • I would love a horror series or two. They could even leak one or two characters out mixed in an Avengers wave ( seems this is where Hasbro likes sticking their oddball inclusions ) and before you know it we could have a nice little stable of Marvel Monsters. Must haves: Werewolf by Night ( If Hasbro only gives us one this is my guy ) Zombie, Frankenstein’s Monster and Dracula (ala the ToyBiz box set, something about that set really spoke to me. Still have them all even though their articulation is horrible (especially Dracula) by today’s standards.. Then any on your list. I’d also like to see FrankenCastle, Gargoyle (from Defenders, looks like a classic monster) a new ManWolf, a Man-Spider, and a classic ScareCrow. Maybe even a new classic head for Wendigo. Any and all monsters welcome
    • I'd take it all, please Hasbro more marvel Horror stuff! but from your list out of em all I'd most like to see sooner then later Werewolf By Night Orb Blackheart Lilith (Mother of Demons) Dracula (Modern) Frankenstein Monster N'Kantu Man-Thing (Re-Realese) Satana add Shiklah! Gargoyle (from Supernaturals) I def had a list somewhere, because I'm a huge fan of seeing this, I just can't remember off the top of my head , will update once I remember    
    • I totally disagree there is still soooo many outfits deadpool could be released in for example Deadpool The Kid Zombie Deadpool Weapon X Golden Age Days of Future Now Ultimate Any Merc for Money outfit Dreadpool Pulp Detective Venompool Multi Symbiote Battle of the Atom As Iron Man Pantherpool Kid Deadpool   I doubt Hasbro overlooked any of these potentials , Deadpool figures ain't going anywhere
    • I missed my shot online too. It was in my cart one second, then the next it was removed. I did manage to track ONE down at a store that was showing to have "9 or more". It was stashed behind some other toys. Guess my local scalper douche that's always one step ahead of me (I assume cuz he has no real job) either ran out of money or decided to buy a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and a tub of butter to tide him over till 3rd Lunch. Yes, he fits that EXACT stereotype.
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE