• 9 replies
    • 18 replies
  9. ben reilly

• 9 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 22 replies
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Advertise on Marvelous News

• I like the extended shoulder pads on this guy better than Hasbro's. Helmet is small like many have stated. I'm sure they were pissed when they found out Hasbro was making one and releasing it first. That probably greatly effects their profits. They need to revised their implementation of their diaphragm joints, They usually severely lack good movement. The knees don't look to promising on this either.  
    • No one asked for a convoluted, character diluting venomized series of comics or that contest of champions. At least the Eternals have the ability to start fresh. Revisit some character and give them some more interesting characteristics. Obviously using Thanos was a good way to go as Thanos always draws in readers. I am not extremely interest in this, but that's just cause i prefer pre Disney writers/writing. 
    • Bruce fended off the attackers and then broke into a doctor's office to treat her. Realizing Jennifer was going to die, Bruce gave her an impromptu transfusion of his own blood as there were no other supplies in such an emergency.  A blood transfusion actually would be the best route, it would be a quick, clear explanation of her origin.
    • It is way too small- no way Tony's head can fit inside that tiny helmet... Yeah, they've had some issues... the movie Captain Marvel figures had pretty awful head sculpts- they looked like some random person cosplaying Carol Danvers.
    • I'll start out by saying I'm no expert in She-Hulk history and exactly what happened to make her She-Hulk, but I don't think they did the whole admission into the hospital route when they did the transfusion. I'm pretty sure he broke into the hospital and did the transfusion in hopes that his blood would heal her body from a massive injury. Even if that wasn't the case, they could still tell the story in this fashion. When your talking extraordinary abilities and superheroes and genius level intellects with secret labs and extreme experiments then there's really no need to do the typical everyday government regulated hospital thing. Am I right? All I know is it was a damn good comic when Byrne was at the helm and I'd much rather like the fun, light hearted She-Hulk rather than the heavy handed feminist version we have now. Rick and Morty seems to balance on a very fine line between those two worlds, so I have high hope these writers can do the same with this show. I have no doubt that Disney is up to the task to make this work visually. As far as the actor, I'm not too familiar with her body of work. She's good on Orphan Black, but that's a character she took on from it's inception, so part of her character and development is part of he own personality. Whether she's able to take an established character and properly play that role is the definition of a good actor. She certainly doesn't look the part, but I guess neither is Kristin Ritter as Jessica Jones, so that can be overcome. I'll remain optimistic. Hey, at least they didn't cast the other Brie as was originally rumored.
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE