• 3 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 98 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 13 replies
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Advertise on Marvelous News

• Give us spider man retro:  Hobgoblin; chameleon; lizard; dr. Octopus; shocker; rhino; molten man; the meteor man; hammerhead; (enforcer 3 pack with ox, fancy dan, and montana); a spider slayer robot with smythe; grizzly; tarantula; human fly; mirage; cyclone; spider squad 3 pack; mind worm; prowler; rocket racer; man-wolf; richard fisk as the rose and schemer; stegron and iguana; wilo the wisp; light master; spider squad 3 pack; white dragon; carrion; the big wheel; swarm; madam web; razor back flash thompson 2 pack; calypso; silver sable; neckra; jack o lantern; liz allen; mary jane; betty brant; debra whitman; gloria grant; aunt may; more spider slayer models:  one comes with the tinkerer; another with marla madison; gibbon; kangaroo; maybee some more freinds of spiderman too:  eg classic ms marvel; tigra; red sonja, white tiger; clea, joe robertson) Get us all of the characters.
    • I'm pretty sure that if it's Galactus (And that's certainly my leading candidate) Hasbro will find a way to get at least some of the more glaringly missing Heralds into our hands around the time he drops.  Whether it's as pack-ins or in an adjacent FF Wave. I DO however think there's a very good chance that yes, the Heralds will be tier rewards.  Not sure why that's such a horrible prospect given the Sentinel easily met all its' tier levels and I doubt Galactus would have much more trouble (Yes, I understand the Sentinel could be seen as an "army builder" but I'd be really surprised if many people bought more than two).   What I HOPE is that they don't pack him with the Silver Surfer.  Like Bastion, give us someone new, like (probably/preferably) Firelord or Nova.  Then let Air Walker, whichever one of Firelord or Nova they DON'T start with, and maybe Morg be tier add-ons.  There's really only one alt-head they would reasonably do for Galactus (Unmasked) without just getting into different versions of his helmet, so there may be more "room" for pack-in figures as tier-add ons here. Wouldn't mind seeing a redone/improved Terrax either, and I wouldn't even argue if they wanted to throw in Herald of Galactus Thor in there, either.  (Or any of the lesser-known heralds like Stardust, Red Shift, the Fallen One, or Robo Air Walker.   Fantasticar?  Well, it's my second most likely choice, and I honestly don't know if I'd get it.  At this point it's easier to justify larger figures than vehicles as far as space goes.   Admittedly, if the Fantasticar turned out to be the only way to get say, Franklin and Valeria Richards figures, I might have to bite the bullet.  But packing in another Fantastic Four, even if it's in say, the navy-and-white costumes, just seems...meh.  
    • They covered most of the characters that "crossed over" to the regular Marvel U in the first wave, minus Holocaust/Nemesis.  I could MAYBE see Legion showing up in the wave, given his importance to that storyline, though Legion strikes me as the kind of character that ends up an exclusive somewhere (I would've said Walgreens before they moved away from X-Characters).     I think we get Nemesis/Holocaust in SOME form, though possibly as a "fan channel exclusive" re-release/redeco of his already-existing build-a-figure.  My shot-in-the-dark guess for who we might see is: Sabretooth Rogue Cyclops Magneto Sinister Gambit Iceman Abyss (or updated Holocaust/Nemesis) BAF Sabretooth, Magneto, Rogue, Cyclops, Gambit, and Iceman would complete the lineup of old Toy Biz AoA figures.  Which seems to be the kind of thing Hasbro likes to do.  Plus I'd pretty much say that Magneto, Rogue, and Sabretooth at a minimum are pretty much "must-haves".   EDIT:  Forgot that Toy Biz did an AoA Omega Red too.  Not sure if they'd manage to redo him or not.  I'd rather have AoA Sinister, personally. All of us (at least in the US and possibly abroad depending on what distribution deals they work out) will be able to get any HasLab product that successfully funds.  You just have to order it. Not gonna lie, I would probably shell out $400 or potentially even more for a 3+ Foot Tall Galactus that comes with Firelord, Air-Walker, Nova, and/or Morg.  Though if Hasbro wants to work out an improved Terrax and toss in Stardust, Red Shift, or hell, even Herald-of-Galactus Thor, I'm fine with that too.
    • Im thinking Galactus as well. Im hoping that's who it is but getting his Heralds as tiers would SUUUUUCCCKKKK! I want Firelord and Nova in a FF WAVE.  I could see some of the less popular ones being tier unlocks but again that would really bite. 
    • I think this is a missed opportunity! Mr. Hyde should look terrorizing and angry with closed fists. His little hat just looks silly to me. I doubt we'll get another shot at him unless it's in a two pack or a deluxe redo. 
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE