IN MEMORY TO CRAZY DRUMMER

Reminator

Although you may be banned from the ADC forum...but we in this Transformers forum will always remember you...... Oh yeah, monkey told me that his is truly, madly, and deeply miss you too :cry: :cry:

You have provided us many happiness as well laughters....... It's sad that this Transformers Forum had just lost one of its great transfan. Sorry bud...I'm suck with orating....hope you understand if you are reading this.

If you want to email me...just visit my amateur website and click on the Devastator icon:

www.angelfire.com/ny5/reminator

WE WANT CD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- RÉMY

(no signature logo from me for this typical post)

I didn't see what CD did last night but from what Jay said he did I think he made the right choice. CD was warned many times not to do stuff like that and he knew that he was skirting on the edge of being banned. He also knew that by doing what he did would put him over that edge. And if he didn't he's a complete and utter moron. Sorry, I don't like to say stuff like that (especially when the person can't defend himself) but it's true.

And Teelu, since I wasn't there, what point was that supposed to make?

One more thing, to CD and any one else that was involved with that mess, if you had a problem with me locking down that thread you should have E-mailed/PMed me and tried to resolve it civilly because I didn't really have any problem with that thread I just got a complaint about it so I did my job. If you had given me ample reason to reopen it I would have. The worse thing about all this is that the guy I got the complaint from was actually Clam in desguise :oops:. If I had known that I would have never had locked it down.

just that you shouldn't of locked that monkey picture thread it was funny in our opinion and we were mad so we posted all that crap.

It wasn't off topic at all cause the whole room is off topic so we thought that the thread shouldn't of gotten locked cause we couldn't even have fun useing imaginary characters. the room became boring.

Man, is that all. You guys really over reacted. Now I really think you should have just come to me. That wasn't even why I shut it down. That was just an after thought to make myself feel better about locking it. I would have just warned you if Jay hadn't already warned you multiple times.

And remember Jay said CD's banning is just temporary. His account has only been blocked not deleted. He'll be back someday.

And remember Jay said CD's banning is just temporary. His account has only been blocked not deleted. He'll be back someday.

:evil: :evil: woohoooooo that is some good news........that guy had over 4 Thousand posts....he spent so much time infront of the computer to acheive that goal. Whatever the consequence are in the monkey room, but in the Transformers forum....he had been very respectful to us and vice versa.

On a note, if CD were truly...as bad as he is, NONE OF US would waste our time to request for him to be back.

Thanks.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

:evil: :evil: I just noticed that Sntrooper wrote in the General Discusion...that JayC would not lock this one up....

Thank you JayC for letting us express and voice our opinion.........regarding the CD matters.....

===========================================

According to teelu20, from the Gen. Discussion thread:

Crazy Drummer sais he is sorry for what happened last night, and he did not want it to come to that either. He is not mad at anyone for any locking of threads or banning of people. He did what he did to take out clam, it was the only way. yes it was quite a sacrafice but he did it for the rest of board. so to Jay Drummer sais he still likes you and your boards and will always be watching them

Please reconsider........JayC.

You can lock up the monkey room...but let us have our friend back...

- Rémy.

He did what he did to take out clam, it was the only way. yes it was quite a sacrafice but he did it for the rest of board.

Wait. What does clam have to do with this? Other than tricking me into closing the thread. He had already been banned.

we didn't know that at the time. clam had started a thread in the monkey room called nothing and was calling people all kinds of names and said monkey's suck and the monkey room sucks. he had been starting fights all over the place and i guess cd felt nothing was being done about clam so he started what we did in the monkey room.

it's rather complicated

:evil: :evil: It was a twilight zone on that day........I missed all the action in the monkey room during that day because of phone line problem.

When I got back online the next day....didn't realize monkey room was gone because I spent most my life in the Transformers Forum.....then I came across CD thread which was written "It was nice knowing you guy". I read it.......and the rest was history.....

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Let me just add to this topic.....

i miss crazy drummer!

We seem to be forgetting that this is the guy that stayed up til very early hours in the morning to wait for me to come on! (im from the uk and about 5 hours ahead so when i come on about 8 in the morning its about 3 for you guys.) Only a great bloke who is dedecated to adc would do this! And rightly so he won the contest shortly after!

I would like to see Crazy Drummer return to adc! Everyone would, im sure.

Now, Clam. I spoke to him in the gijoe section and surprisingly he was a great help and not a bad word was spoken between us! He did cause trouble in the general discussion with two adc friends of mine (father-x and crazy drummer) but even when i had a go at him he never attacked me back? Ok so i dont really know what happened and it was out of order to come on as another name.He has caused alot of tension to these boards that once were such a happy place. Is clam rapid fire or britney seeking revenge?Clam-u should have learned to bite your lip or just move to another topic, i dont agree with everything i read on adc but PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS and nothings going to change that.Arguing will solve nothing.Cd your not exactly mr perfect either dont forget the problems with yourself and mumm-ra attacking eachother via pm's! You were warned back then but like i said i dont fully know what happened in the monkey room that night.

Cd hasnt had a great few months, i feel sorry for him.Not only did he lose his job due to hurting his arm and nearlly killing himself on his go-cart but his house got flooded and he lost very nearlly everything.Not only that he has now been taken off adc the one thing that probably keeps him going as he can talk with people that has the same tastes and that are friends with him, that can help him get through his hard times.

Crazy drummer was the creator of many great topics he will be missed and i hope one day we will see him back on this board.Crazy drummer feel free to email me.Take care m8!

I did catch some of what went down & what was done in the Monkey Room. JayC is right in that there are all ages that view this place. And most of what went down in there the other night was way outta line. Definitely not cool. That said....

Yeah, what the heck. I say let him back, if he is gonna be like Fonzie. And what is Fonzie like? He's cool. So if you're gonna be cool, then that's cool.

Hey, whaddya know. This is my 200th post. #=$