Nope

Could I be a moderator some day? I'd really like the responsiblity. I spend more time then anyone on here. I know almost everything that goes on in almost every forum. cept Gi-joe, thundercats, and a few others..

I was just wondering if I could maybe moderate the die-cast section and the games forum for a small start off. and if that worked out for a while.. move on to the GD area.. cuz I see a lot of stuff going on in there that the mods we have right now, can't keep up with. and I keep finding myself PM them about things.

I know I dont have the greatest past on here.. but I do learn from my mistakes and never make them twice.

and im even willing to give up my highest poster rank! I'd just like to be able to do something for ADC.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:evil: :evil: I think of all the people here.......Crazy Drummer deserves to be a moderator more than anyone!!!

1 - This crazy kid spent more time in ADC forum more than anyone.

2 - Look at his post counts, he almost reach 10,000!!!! I mean this is insane.......that is to show you, how much he love this board.

3 - He kept this board alive by keeping people entertain as well as give them feedback.

4 - He is well respect by almost everyone.....especially in the transformers forum.

5 - He had upgrade his behavoir dramatically since he was banned...so technically he deserved some gold star.

6 - The guys post almost in every forum just to keep thing moving

7 - He is one of ADC veteran.....he had been in this board for so long.

8 - He is willing to give up his highest rank just to be a mod.....!!! Come on JayC....that rank mean so much for the CD...and...now he's willing to give everything up.

9 - He knows lots of information regarding transformers, die cast car, muppets, and more.

10 - WE WANT CD TO BE A MODERATOR!!!!

(CD, I want you to be a moderator for Transformers forum cause that's where you belong)

Hey, you've got my vote, CD. Not that it matters. I mean, after that whole thing with you saying Jay was gay with Clam and all...

Nevermind! The past is the past, and I'm sure it won't happen again. Anyway, I'm sure everyone wants to be a mod. (Hint hint!)

But if you want to be a mod, I'll support your dream! :)-

• 2 weeks later...

I vote for you cd. So, you wanna take over the games room hey? nah just kidding.

Yeah i think you would be a good moderator. seeing how you are on here 24/7 and you have a lot of respect from others on this board. Your posts dont seem so erm whats the word without sounding nasty errr immature? nah i dont know if thats the right word but what im trying to say is i think jayc should be able to trust you going on the way your posting style is of late.send this topic link to jayc and see what he says.tell him im happy to have you on board moderating the games room with me.